In search for an active competitive team

XOPY

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4258-1381-3813
Hi! Im XOPY!

I recently got leage battle and I want an active and competitive team to play with in ranked mode, splatfest and tourneys. I was in one before, but I left because my teammates were very, VERY innactive. So im asking if anyone would recruit me to their splatoon 2 team.

My main weapons are the N-ZAP 85 and the Inkbrush (yeah, the basic one. It was the most balanced that I could find) And my specialities are Turf War, Splatzones and Tower Control.

Im level 26 and my ranks are:

Splatzones: B-
Tower Control: C+
Rainmaker: C
Clam Blitz: C-
(My ranks are low because I barely play in ranked mode)

I can play in all the days of the week from 4 pm to 10 pm (GMT-5). My switch friendcode is SW-4258-1381-3813 and my discord is Ñ Gang | XOPY#9126 (Also Im able to do voicechat!)

Well... I hope someone is interested in recruiting me in their team! Bye!!!

Queen Frog

Inkling
NNID
marshmello410
Switch Friend Code
SW-2634-8491-6900
Hi! Im XOPY!

I recently got leage battle and I want an active and competitive team to play with in ranked mode, splatfest and tourneys. I was in one before, but I left because my teammates were very, VERY innactive. So im asking if anyone would recruit me to their splatoon 2 team.

My main weapons are the N-ZAP 85 and the Inkbrush (yeah, the basic one. It was the most balanced that I could find) And my specialities are Turf War, Splatzones and Tower Control.

Im level 26 and my ranks are:

Splatzones: B-
Tower Control: C+
Rainmaker: C
Clam Blitz: C-
(My ranks are low because I barely play in ranked mode)

I can play in all the days of the week from 4 pm to 10 pm (GMT-5). My switch friendcode is SW-4258-1381-3813 and my discord is Ñ Gang | XOPY#9126 (Also Im able to do voicechat!)

Well... I hope someone is interested in recruiting me in their team! Bye!!!

ok so hi im frog
level 47
splatzones i have a B
tower control A-
rainmaker b or b+
clam blitz B+
ok i cant do discord but i can like add u my switch code is 2634-8491-6900

i am a (hero,kensa,empery,tetra)dualie, (hero/splat)charger, rollers of mainly hero and carbon prettty much i can play lots of weapons. feel free to add idk when illl be on mainly weekends due to school

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom