Messtival! 2 results and feedback

Njok

Bouncer

Congratulations Team Nintendome for taking the title!

Koopa Clan makes it to the finals once more. Impressive showing :)

Because of the amount of teams that dropped out, there are a few things in particular that would we like to hear your opinions on before starting the preparations for the next tournament:

1. Format of the tournament, and more specifically having Round Robin in the group stage;
2. Starting time of the tournament.

Other than that, we of course appreciate feedback on the usual things, such as:

3. Rules;
4. Maplist;
5. Discord & Communication;
6. Anything else.

Once again we thank you all for playing in Messtival! and we are looking forward to welcoming you all back for the Christmas edition :)​

SlimyQuagsire

Pro Squid
NNID
SlimyQuagsire
1. Format is fine. Works well for a quick tournament, and I'm a fan of round robin pools. The lower end of teams kinda have a rough chance getting through any matches, but hey, that's always the case isn't it?
2. AFAIK, starting time is only a problem for those in one half of the US who don't get up early :L
Rules, maplist, Discord server were all well done and organized :]

Scarlor

Full Squid
NNID
scarlor
I was so hyped for this tournament and was sad to have to drop out but well done to everyone can't wait for the next one:)

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
1. Format is fine. Works well for a quick tournament, and I'm a fan of round robin pools. The lower end of teams kinda have a rough chance getting through any matches, but hey, that's always the case isn't it?
2. AFAIK, starting time is only a problem for those in one half of the US who don't get up early :L
Rules, maplist, Discord server were all well done and organized :]
This tournament series was made primarily for the EU in mind, all other tournaments are US based.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom