Middle school S+ player looking for team

Squidartha

Inkling
Pronouns
He/him
Hi,
My son is in middle school and is a Splatoon fanatic. His IGN is 99pancakes. He progressed to S+2 last season and wants to join or form a team. He’s looking for other players about his age and about his rank. (Ideally at least A/A+—I’m B+ and he has to carry me through matches :-). We’re located in the U.S., Pacific time zone. He plays pretty much every weapon type, but most commonly frontline (shooters/blasters), with chargers a close second.

He’s not looking to enter tournaments any time soon, just play with friends a couple times a week (usually weekends) and get better. We recognize there probably aren’t too many others his age and skill level on this board—even a friend or two he could enter open battles with as a duo or trio would be great. Or if anybody knows of a better place for sub-18 year old players to meet and form teams please let me know.

Since he’s a minor, we’ll share his contact information later and in private messages.

Thanks!

—Squidartha

Madt123

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
NNID
amacro
I am "About his age" but not his rank ugh (c- here cause my dad likes to play at 2am when I am sleeping, then he ranks me down+the new season rank-down thing)

but I am super open to play =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom