Music to play Splatoon to

Blank564

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Blank564
I actually really like the music in Splatoon so I just let that play. Sorry for not contributing anything to this topic lol.

callmediego

Inkster Jr.
NNID
callmediego
Today I am listening to Cat Power. Maybe that is why I keep losing? Maybe I should switch to Run The Jewels?

callmediego

Inkster Jr.
NNID
callmediego
Well, since I'm not a Highlander, though I am unsure if you are, I thought maybe I could get some of your power by listening.

callmediego

Inkster Jr.
NNID
callmediego
I watch Anime like, I guess, everyone else in this clan, but with the only exception of Cowboy Bebop the music never pleased me. So, for Splatfest I have been listening to Tricky,

Zeth_Hawkins

Inkling
NNID
Zetharl
I wish I could listen to music while playing, but I have to pause all audio when in a match. Feel so handicapped when I can't perfectly hear what's going on around me.
I don't want to say:
"I didn't hear the inkstrike!"
"I didn't hear the seeker!"
"I didn't hear the mine beep!"
"I didn't hear him throw a bomb!"

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
Jeez, been lookin' for a thread like this for ages, hahaha!
I generally listen to Downtempo, Alt. Rock or other chilled stuff when playing, like Flume, Chet Faker, Panama and New Navy: helps me keep a level head.
On rare occasions, usually when I'm just messing around, I'll listen to some Drum 'n' Bass for a change.
In fact, I've got a playlist on Soundcloud, just for Splatoon: I generally start from song 15 (Chet Faker - 1998) and then let it play through.

Oddly enough, the lack of Sound Effects doesn't seem to be too big of a handicap for me: if anything, the ability to stay calm actually means I can see stuff much faster, before I'd notice it aurally.

Last edited:

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
What songs would one recommend for the campaign?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom