New Splatoon Team: Octo Airlines

briank913

Pro Squid
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
Actually I realized I made a mistake. I'm free 5 and onward on weekdays, not 4. Oops.

DzNutsKong

Inkling Cadet
Dang. Lotta interest here, you love to see it. Although...
What would tryouts look like? I'm potentially interested if you're still looking
damn i just missed this
I MISSED MY FLIGHT. COD DAMN IT.
I hate to push this onto you if any of you guys would prefer not to for whatever reason, but what's stopping you three from trying to form a brand new team together as well? You'd need to assign a Captain, make sure time zone stuff works with you all, and find a fourth member before you go through with anything for certain. Also is assuming all three of you are okay with it + you can find a second new recruit if one of you three isn't. But if you want to go through with it then you totally could.

DzNutsKong

Inkling Cadet
@ above post, I don't know how I didn't realize or forgot or whatever but @Grushi could fit as a fourth to the above idea if they do end up deciding and time zone stuff is okay

MandatoryCatalyst

Pro Squid
Pronouns
Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2709-1571-0800
I'm not opposed to trying it out but yeahh time zones would be pretty awkward to deal with
Yeah I'm with Grushi on this one, I'm not opposed to trying it out, but I'm unsure if timezones would be compatible in a reasonable way. That said, I'd say if people are interested we should move to PMs instead of hijacking a different thread lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom