Operation Novalord Recruiting! [CLOSED]

InkCorpse

Inkling
(On behalf of my second in command, Cosmic, I'll be posting their recruitment post here)

Hello, and welcome to Operation Novalord! We’re looking for squids interested in squadding up, and we think you might be the kid to do it.

Who are we?

◦ We’re a brand-new, competitive-only clan. Founded by Nebula and Cosmic, we’re hoping to promote a friendly community within ON, working together to be the very best that no one ever was build this clan from the ground up.

What are the requirements? (‣)

◦ You must have a Discord account (‣‣). While having a Skype is great, most to all of our communication will be happening on the Discord server.

◦ You must be close to/on PST, or be able to make practices based on that timezone work. We’d like to avoid scheduling conflicts, and having everybody in/near the timezone makes that a lot easier.

◦ You must be rank A+ and up.

◦ You must be age 14+.

(‣) If you have any questions on these requirements, or you don’t fit all of them and would like to apply anyways, please shoot me a message and we can talk!

(‣‣) Communication:

◦ It is critical that you are willing and able to participate in voice calls during scrims and practice. We will be asking for call-outs and general communication between teammates, as well as the fact that voice chat makes organization a lot easier. This is non-negotiable.

Fill out our application form here

It's ON, squids.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom