Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Nooo, not banned!!! I'm sorry Wrog, I offer this as an apology
plz dont ban plz ;__;

No one was drawing my main --this wonderful, literally awful child-- so I took up the task.
(P.S I may have used more than the allotted tools of the challenge last picture, so I do apologize for that. >.>;; should've read better.)

Attachments

Last edited:

Wrog

Senior Squid
Nooo, not banned!!! I'm sorry Wrog, I offer this as an apology
plz dont ban plz ;__;

No one was drawing my main --this wonderful, literally awful child-- so I took up the task.
(P.S I may have used more than the allotted tools of the challenge last picture, so I do apologize for that. >.>;; should've read better.)
Bowser Jr. is freaking amazing. Also, you can bend the rules for like the pencil and stuff :P

Anyways here's Wario. WAH!

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
I'm sorry, but I had to...

Also, there is an unacceptable lack of Ice Climbers pictures in this thread, but I lack any artistic skill to do them justice. Could anyone fill in for me?

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
I WANT TO DRAW ZELDA!!!

LaZy!

Last edited:

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
>.> In the first post, Wrog asked for people to draw in the order of the roster, but apparently no ones read the first post recently.
I mean, they just kinda said the next smash character to draw is DK? People are just jumping around.

I kind of don't like the jumping around because I don't want to "call" characters in advance if someone else is up to draw them but welp, there goes someone I might have wanted to draw.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
=_= Mmmmmm alright. In that case, no one touch Ness, he's mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom