Stardust-Sonic on Youtube

Stardust-Sonic

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Stardust-Sonic
This is a preview of my most recent content

Splat Talk ep. 13 - World of chaos? Or world of order? Discussing the future of Splatoon ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jPTrQWwRhg )

Basically a video going more in depth on my thoughts about living in a world of chaos or a world of order after the final fest from this post : https://squidboards.com/threads/final-splatfest-result-story-theory-specualtion.41261/#post-277883

Splat Talk ep. 14 - Ranking the best splash wall weapons ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjFQQsXeJ5s )

Reviewing and ranking out the best weapons featuring a splash wall in Splatoon 2 based on how they can use it and how it is useful to these weapons.

Splat Talk ep. 15 - A wild patch v4.9.0 appeared ! ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vGW7RNiugs )

Analysing and discussing Splatoon 2 v4.9.0.

Some stream highlights :
- My Gal .96 Deco is on fire !! ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=81_QBxz9K1Q )
- Some very grim plays ... ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=KONtzrAu9sU )

My Twitch stream : www.twitch.tv/stardust_sonic

Help me create splat clips ... ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzjsvqdNwyE )

I see so many great clips, so many great plays being posted on social medias, but none of them regrouped in a video in the style of Replay Hut or The Salt Is Real (for the Smash Bros. series). So, why not make it a reality for Splatoon? Let's do this, together !

Here are some guidelines :
- can be either Splatoon 1 or 2
- must be clipped from your Nintendo Switch or recorded with a capture card
- Nintendo Switch : save to SD card and import them to PC
- Capture card (elgato, avermedia ...) : make the quality acceptable, not a squarry, blurry mess (check your recording settings from OBS or any other recording/streaming software you use). Send it via email in that case ( stardust.splatclips@gmail.com ), and tell me the points in time where to extract the clip (if needed)
- Clip posted on social media : DM with a link to the clip or notify me when you post it (@Stardust_Sonic on Twitter)
- NO CAMERA RECORDING
- No animations (sadly). This is not the place ...
- specify your name for your clip to be featured with, please

All this, and much more on my youtube channel : www.youtube.com/channel/UCb51VXxSTWZ7Y1JLC8UOmiQ

Stay tuned for the latest Stardust-Sonic content !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom