The Least Favored Weapon That You Have Tried.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Scope chargers in general. I am more inclined to use the short range chargers like Bamboozler and Squiffer or the Splat Charger when I am in my masochistic days. Scoping is uncomfortable, it feels unnatural and too restricting to me. It is why I couldn't get used to playing Widowmaker in Overwatch, even though I like sniper weapons. No, I wasn't a dirty Hanzo main. Sombra <3

The brushes are not my kind of weapon simply because I don't like mashing buttons. It is tiring and I don't want to ruin the shoulder buttons of my little Switch. I enjoy playing roller weapons, but I feel like the skill ceiling of the weapon is so low, I don't have the desire to put time into playing it. I know, this is a dumb reason, but it is a reason nonetheless.

Also, I love playing dualies, but when I play the weapon, it feels like something is missing. I don't know why. How weird.
Lastly, I mained the Heavy Splatling in the original game, but the weapon is yet to click with me in Splatoon 2.

Edit: Man, I just keep posting in the Splatoon 1 forum by mistake. Ignore this lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom