Tier list of all Splatoon 3 weapons purely off of how much fun I find them rather than stars or whatever

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
Based Blue Tuber enjoyer.
You should really try out the Heavy Deco, I think it'd fit well into your paradigm.

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
I really need someone to explain to me where all this love for cExplo came from.
I genuinely have not played that weapon since the beginning of the season.

Also, what makes Krak-On Roller really boring for you? I don't like it either but I just don't really care for playing rollers in general.

DzNutsKong

Inkling Cadet
I really need someone to explain to me where all this love for cExplo came from.
When I play either Explosher kit (mostly the vanilla one) I'm playing it for the main weapon. It's not like Triple Splashdown is too bad in open + I mostly forget to use my subweapon for both if I'm being honest LOL

Also, what makes Krak-On Roller really boring for you? I don't like it either but I just don't really care for playing rollers in general.
It's not that it's boring I just don't like how you're supposed to play with it. With a short-ranged Roller, having to rely on either your teammates or your bad ability to paint for special in order to get in just isn't fun for me. It's funny because not long after posting this I was playing randomly-chosen weapons online and I got Foil Flingza immediately after I had just finished playing the vanilla Roller. It was nice being able to paint with Flingza when I wasn't able to move forward but I sorely missed that Curling Bomb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom