Which Map Handles Propeller Lifts Better?

Which Propeller Map is Better?

• Marlin Airport

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Ancho V Games (Splatoon 2)

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Ancho V Games (Splatoon 1)

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

technobyte

Inkling
Pronouns
He/Him
As of Splatoon 3, there are two maps in the series that have propeller lifts as a gimmick: Ancho V Games and Marlin Airport. Which map do you guys think handles the gimmick better? Since Splatoon 2 Ancho V is pretty different from Splatoon 1 Ancho V, you can also treat them as separate maps if you prefer one over the other.

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
on marlin they feel like an obstacle for trying to make it either back into your base or pushing up, while on ancho V it feels like an addition to what you can do with the map
i also actually played more splatoon 1 ancho v than 2 so thats why i voted splatoon 1

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
I'm a bit torn tbh. I only played s2 anchov, and I think it's a slightly better map, but in terms of how the lifts are handeld, I like marlin more, in rainmaker and clams specifically.

There's just more stuff you can do with them, and the right propeller you can use as a flank is really cool, I like that it requires you to turn around to shoot the fan so it's a bit risky. I also like the one in spawn more since it can be used by both teams.
I feel like ancho is a better map that just so happens to have propellers, while marlin is a bit worse but it does more with its propellers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom