Your kill record

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
I think the most I've gotten was around 25 or so with few deaths(3-5 at most?), but that was early in the games launch. I think I was on the tall platform in the middle of the skatepark in turf war with a kelp scope and I just stopped all enemies from passing by anywhere.
My recent good matches tend to be around 10 kills with 0-2 deaths and a fairly good one I had a little while back was around 15 on a tower control with the custom 3K scope. I was on the tower and when I didn't have my kraken, I was just firing several shots into people who came in to attack me.

Squidilicious

Inkster Jr.
I have gotten 25-30 multiple times but it was in C and maybe B rank. But the funniest thing was one time I was playing league with someone I met online and we each got 25 kills but we actually lost! Our teammates were pretty bad though...

radio-fashion

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3797-5332-9696
I recently got 18 kills in one particularly annoying round of tower control, which im pretty proud of

Stardust-Sonic

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Stardust-Sonic
My highest kill count was 26 on bluefin depot with vanilla luna blaster as far as I remember.

Although recently, I just made 19 kills with Grim Range Blaster on Piranha Pit.

The funny thing is : I did all this on Tower Control.

squid quo

Inkling
I got 23 kills with a Hydra Splatling on Kelp Dome, in turf war. However, there was a recent game where I used an Octobrush Nouveau, got 12 kills and 1 death, and my team still lost because we had a disconnect at the end.

For ranked, I think my record is 16-18, I'm not sure with what weapon but probably the Octobrush Nouveau

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom