Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
the half charged lethal shot, a half charged on an liter is the same charge time as a charger and range and damage points as well

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
try it out in test range and then come back to me with a video of you doing it so I can see roof if I am right or wrong

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
try it out in test range and then come back to me with a video of you doing it so I can see roof if I am right or wrong
You should be able to try it yourself. Pressing Y in the shop lets you test out any weapon even if you don’t own it.

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
I am grounded because until June because of my sister
I don’t have any recording software…
Lethal partial charges are a gimmick unique to Goo Tuber. Other chargers would be way too strong if they could as well.
It is completely possible to get splatted by an E-liter partial if you’ve taken damage already, it’s partial damage goes as high as 80.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
I don’t have any recording software…
Lethal partial charges are a gimmick unique to Goo Tuber. Other chargers would be way too strong if they could as well.
It is completely possible to get splatted by an E-liter partial if you’ve taken damage already, it’s partial damage goes as high as 80.
ok, I started playing S3 back in Feb 11, 2023

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
ok, I started playing S3 back in Feb 11, 2023
Once you get your internet access back, Inkipedia is an excellent resource for learning how weapons work, amount other things.
You should check it out. A lot of weapons have nuances that aren’t obvious at first, and you can use it to compare weapon ranges.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Once you get your internet access back, Inkipedia is an excellent resource for learning how weapons work, amount other things.
You should check it out. A lot of weapons have nuances that aren’t obvious at first, and you can use it to compare weapon ranges.
believe it or not that's the first Splatoon based website I first joined

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
Good on you.
Friendly tip, the first step to improvement is knowledge.
Knowing what each weapon is capable of will drastically help your counterplay.
I recommend doing some research. It can be fun.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
yeah, that's what I am planning to do once I get the Splatoon 2 strategy handbook, (because so I can get a better understanding on the hero shot replica, Aerospray RG and MG, and the Kensa Splatershot)

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
right now I am watching the video of the deep cut concert from Feb 10 for some reason.

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
It's a bit funny, I'm a little disappointed that my main, Douser Dualies, got such a good second kit because it means that I'll be less unique for using it myself. Now a bunch of people will be using it.

At least I still have the vanilla kit.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
It's a bit funny, I'm a little disappointed that my main, Douser Dualies, got such a good second kit because it means that I'll be less unique for using it myself. Now a bunch of people will be using it.

At least I still have the vanilla kit.
In my opinion douser dualies kinda suck due to only being able to do only one doge roll

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
In my opinion douser dualies kinda suck due to only being able to do only one doge roll
They're definitely in the harder half of main weapons. Playing around a single dodge roll is very different from playing around two.
The dodge roll is pretty powerful, though. The distance it covers partly makes up for the fact that you can only roll once. And after rolling you basically become a Mini Splatling. The combination of range and fighting power is fantastic.
It's definitely tough, but it feels really rewarding. Hence why I like using it.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
They're definitely in the harder half of main weapons. Playing around a single dodge roll is very different from playing around two.
The dodge roll is pretty powerful, though. The distance it covers partly makes up for the fact that you can only roll once. And after rolling you basically become a Mini Splatling. The combination of range and fighting power is fantastic.
It's definitely tough, but it feels really rewarding. Hence why I like using it.
heh, I am more of a wiper/ roller person

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
I hope you enjoy the new splatana. Seems like a good fit for you, then.
yeah, I am really excited for it. Right when I get ungrounded and if I get ungrounded before June 1st and if we get a sheldon's license at the new season I am admittedly gonna get it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom