cash

chubbypickle

Inkling Cadet
well i hit level 50 ,i stay in th A's in ranked and have the perfect sets for 3 different gun's and i buy everything on the market just because...................

so now all i have left is the hit the 10 million in cash right now i'm approaching 3 million how much cash are you guys at?

so goals to work on

get to s+ (so far just s status) at time almost there lol
max out every abllitity on every piece of gear, done for now if i wan't to go crazy i could put more slots on but then........
max out snails at 999 omg that would be cool
max out cash at 9999999 work in progress

need to find more goals im going to run out soon

Last edited:

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
Just got max a couple of days ago...don't know what to spend it all on. I don't think it's worth it having shiny/pure gear, so rerolls are pointless to me unless I just don't want a certain sub.

SwiftySquid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
PlatninumGamer
I'm at about 400,000 right now. Snake is putting a monopoly on rerolls, so 30,000 is a bit high. I guess I'll just have to wait until the next Splatfest...

chubbypickle

Inkling Cadet
lol i just spent the last week wearing every piece of gear i bought no matter how useless the abilities are and getting every slot filled......... other than trying to get a+ 99 which i have come close and max out sea snails and money

VideoGameVirtuoso

Pro Squid
NNID
ExtremeTechPro
530K at the moment. It would be nice to get max Cash, but that will take a month or so.

FlyingInk

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MyTurbo6
I don’t have a lot of cash. I spend it all on weapons and gear (which I believe I currently all of them). If I reach 30,000 or over, I buy a slot for a piece of gear that doesn’t have all 3 slots. I then play with that gear to unlock the new sub-ability. Rinse and Repeat.

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
I have about 850k right now. I'm saving up for rerolls, even though I'm mostly pleased with my gear right now. I want to go through another splatfest and have at least 1million coins before attempting to reroll. (I flip flop about save scumming, right now I'm not going to do it).

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
I have no money. It gets spent on slots and rerolls. I want my favorite outfits to actually perform well out there! >_<

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I usually have less than 10,000. I can never keep up with the new weapons. :(

Aristeia

Pro Squid
NNID
Sifo33
I just cracked 4 mil...even though I'm trying to get every piece of gear and get all of them to have 3 sub ability slots. I play a lot of Ranked to make up for it, and prioritizing King rank in every Splatfest is crucial. Marching my way to Burger King as we speak!!

Zero Meddler

Inkling Cadet
I'm at about 2,070,000 coins at the moment. Since I horde my snails, I don't use the coins on anything except new weapons and gear that I'll never wear. XD

chubbypickle

Inkling Cadet
update

so goals to work on

get to s+ (so far just s status) at time almost there lol
max out every abllitity on every piece of gear, done for now if i wan't to go crazy i could put more slots on but then........
max out snails at 999 omg that would be cool
max out cash at 9999999 work in progress

need to find more goals im going to run out soon

chubbypickle

Inkling Cadet
having a tuff time getting to s+ but the money keeps coming in, i just wish i had someting to spend it on

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Goals? You can try one or two of mine I'm slowly working on: 1) buy every weapon and/or 2) max out the total inked points for each weapon.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
88,000 cash on hand. Doesn't matter that I have all gear and weapons, I'm eternally broke because I constantly find new clothing that I like enough to give max slots and triple subs. Staying fresh is expensive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom