Inkling
NNID
Jercel
Just us 2 until a couple other ppl that wanted to team message or Skype call me

Godsplague

Inkling
NNID
Godsplague
Don't have skype. Add me on nnid godsplague. We can play. Idk if their is another way to talk or not.

NNID
BoomDieBye
Form Name:GraPe_SquidEdition
Splatling, Splat bucket, Aerospray RG, Carbon Roller, strat depends on weapon
NNID: BoomDieBye
Age group:15+

Shig

Inkster Jr.
NNID
OkidoShigeru
  • Forum Name: Shig
  • Current Role/Weapon: Mid-range offense/support with Tentatek / Splash-o-matic / .52 Gal Deco
  • NNID: OkidoShigeru
  • Your Age: 25
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Just whatever
  • Additional Contact Information: Just PM me for details
Hopefully can find some other Australian/NZ players to play with near my timezone. Am currently ranked B, mostly just looking to make some new friends in the game, have fun and improve my skills!

pukingbabies

Inkling
NNID
pukingbabies
  • Forum Name: pukingbabies
  • NNID: pukingbabies
  • Current Role/Weapon: Luna Blaster!
  • Your Age: 21
Looking for a group to work together with and have some of the funs. Currently A- rank, so you know, not the highest, but I can be pretty decent most of the time, haha. I'm on the west coast and currently work during the day, so nights and weekends work best for me. Once I start school in September I'll have more free time, but I can still dedicate a nice chunk to Splatoon now. I have no problem turning all of my free time into Splatoon time.

Sky

Inkling
NNID
skyzong
Looking for a squad to rekt with.

• Forum Name: Sky
  • Current Role/Weapon: I like to play offensively, applying pressure when I can. I main the Tentatek Splattershot but I also use the .96 Gal Deco.
  • NNID: skyzong
  • Your Age: 22
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Information: My Skype is homolust.

Blue

Inkling
NNID
Jercel
Looking for a squad to rekt with.

• Forum Name: Sky
  • Current Role/Weapon: I like to play offensively, applying pressure when I can. I main the Tentatek Splattershot but I also use the .96 Gal Deco.
  • NNID: skyzong
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Information: My Skype is homolust.
I'm still looking for more teammates so anyone willing to give it a shot PM me or contact me on Skype : blueromesonic

Jordfun

Inkling
NNID
Jordfun
  • Forum Name: Shig
  • Current Role/Weapon: Mid-range offense/support with Tentatek / Splash-o-matic / .52 Gal Deco
  • NNID: OkidoShigeru
  • Your Age: 25
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Just whatever
  • Additional Contact Information: Just PM me for details
Hopefully can find some other Australian/NZ players to play with near my timezone. Am currently ranked B, mostly just looking to make some new friends in the game, have fun and improve my skills!
Hey Shig,

I'm keen to play some matches with you, maybe we could form a squad with some Australian players or even play some 2v2s.

Which part of Australia are you from? I'll add you tonight.
  • Forum Name: Jordfun
  • Current Role/Weapon: Mostly close range stuff. N-zap/splash-o-matic
  • NNID: Jordfun

EirikN

Full Squid
NNID
Novaxxe

Recruitment

Want to make friends? Get into competitive matches perhaps? Or just splat for ****s and giggles? Cool. We're down with that. Although we will have a cap of members, we welcome anybody who wants to get better at the game but those who can also be fun to hang around and have a great time.

With that being said though, there are requirements. Let's get this out of the way, shall we?

You must:

• Have a skype.
  • Have a microphone to talk to us in skype calls with.
  • Act mature. Sometimes. I think.
  • Be of age 16 or older. Exceptions can be made. Just know that you're gonna be hanging with a lotta dudes ~18-22 years of age.
If you happen to pass these requirements, then congrats! Feel free to message one of our skype contacts to ask for a "trial". In this period of time, you get to know us as we get to know you and decide if we'd like you to join. You will get a little taste of the juices that make up this lovely tentacle abode.
  • Group Name: 9 Tentacle Surprise
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 4 actives, 8 total
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Anyone decent and ****ing around to have some fun! Could use a charger main. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Information: Add me on skype @ xphoenixify.
Ideally looking for those wanting to get a little tryhard but also breathe a little. Let's hang, yeah?

River09

Inkling Cadet
NNID
King_Felix
Forum Name: River09
Current Role/Weapon: Kelp Splaterscope, Splaterscope, Tentatek Splatershot, .52 gal. I have also recently started picking up the splattershopt pro weapons. I don't think I have a very definite playstyle. Sometimes I may play aggressively or defensively depending on my weapon of choice or the gametype.
NNID: King_Felix
Your Age: 15 Yes I am young but please don't consider me as immature. I always give people respect.
Age Range of Group you are looking for: I don't mind.
Additional Contact Information: feel free to PM me.
Bumping this. Also I have edited a few new things into it coloured in green. I want to find players within the AU/NZ regions and want to play competitively but anyone who just wants to play casually I'll also accept.

Dish

Full Squid
NNID
Englannd
Forum name : Dish
Current role/weapon: splat charger
Age preferred doesn't matter. Though I'm already in a group, I'm looking for another closer to my time zone bc when I want to play everyone is asleep xD my time zone is GMT-10 Hawaii anything close to that is much appreciated.

Nnid englannd

Blue

Inkling
NNID
Jercel
Forum name : Dish
Current role/weapon: splat charger
Age preferred doesn't matter. Though I'm already in a group, I'm looking for another closer to my time zone bc when I want to play everyone is asleep xD my time zone is GMT-10 Hawaii anything close to that is much appreciated.

Nnid englannd
When r u trying to play

RCrew | KCsquid

Inkling
NNID
KaceyProGamer
Hello squidkids! WarioWare Ink. is on the lookout for more squad members both European and North American. If anyone is interested in joining add my skype "kacey.okafor" and I'll add you to the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom