[deleted]

Do you like woomy?

• Total voters

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
lighten up little squid
I already have a safe plan, to hide in the couch multiplayer mode where no one goes. I'll be fine considering there are two snack machines there, plus boxes that allow me to get a special, but if I open that special, it could be tuna! It's either that or I hide in the single player mode where I resort to eating my enemies who will constantly respawn so I have a limitless supply of food and there's clean water in some of the stages and I know the story mode place like the back of my hand so it won't be a problem hiding in the five worlds. I now see which option is better.

Last edited:
G

girigiriHERO

I already have a safe plan, to hide in the couch multiplayer mode where no one goes. I'll be fine considering there are two snack machines there, plus boxes that allow me to get a special, but if I open that special, it could be tuna! It's either that or I hide in the single player mode where I resort to eating my enemies who will constantly respawn so I have a limitless supply of food and there's clean water in some of the stages and I know the story mode place like the back of my hand so it won't be a problem hiding in the five worlds. I now see which option is better.
...I concur...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom