Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6043-5525-9423
I play for Dark Matter

Lumi

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3446-6641-9702
I'd currently be a Free Agent but I've been in a few tournaments on previous teams!

Toastydew

Inkling
I’m not participating in comp nor am I apart of a comp team. Though, I hope one day I am able to. As of right now I don’t have time which I wish I did. Plus I am also a bit hesitant since I am not quite sure where to start and options I have been given are somewhat confusing to me. Though I think my biggest problem is that just don’t know how I would join or make my own team. So for now I’m just practicing my skills solo, watching online tournaments, and watching videos with tips and such

Seafoo

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6043-5525-9423
You can join Inkopolis Crosswalk for more resources on how to join or make a team as well as improving in general.

Retro_Wolf

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3631-4982-0610
I am not yet on a team, but I am seriously interested in the competitive scene! I am wanting to eventually find a team for myself.

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
im not IN comp but i do play very competitive

sevenleaf

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
i just played in my first tourney last weekend! it was a draft tournament, jr's draft fresh season '23. my team was called Coral Clean-Up Crew. we didn't make a bracket 👍

i've been eyeing the competitive community for a loooong time and finally decided to try dipping my toes in this year. even though my team didn't get too far (and some Issues arose as we were playing the groups stage), i'm glad i finally made that step. i'm still not sure i'm ready to jump into the comp scene for real - my setup is really not conductive to smoothly playing a tournament, i realized this weekend, so my next step is to work on that lol - but i'm aiming to play in a few more draft-style tournaments next to meet other players and maybe get some cool results to put on a free agent post.

takoyakispl

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-8500-0519-8026
I'm a fa right now! Played with a lot of teams in the past. If I had to list them all in order it'd be something like spark imperial, hydroelectric, sea drive (kinda), ikaryoku (kinda), pinpoint, and now fa ! But I'm hoping to get on a team soon

Lightspeed_Lunatic

Senior Squid
I don't participate in comp (My current irl situation kinda makes it hard to fit it into my schedule). To be honest, I mostly play Salmon Run. Overfishing, to be specific. In case anyone reading this doesn't know what that is, it's basically using all of the game's mechanics and quirks to collect as many golden eggs as you possibly can in a single shift! Eggstra Work is by far my favorite event for that specific reason, because it feels like it was made specifically for people like me.

TheShaded1

Inkling
I'm on the team Driving With Influence, and we're going to ltc 2024! (We are looking for a 4th for that btw if anyone is interested)

Alphine_Agnitio

Trans Bird Trans Bird 🏳‍⚧️
Switch Friend Code
SW-5178-8280-0912
Screenshot_20240131-163725.png

I met a friend through a friend who happened to be deep into comp already(atm they are a FA because their last team recently dumped them but they're still slightly above me skill wise, div 8-9 easy) and they reignited my passion for the game so hard after I was a day 1 digital buyer who dropped the game a month after launch. i still have $90 to pay off my nintendo switch cause I bought it through Affirm solely to play Splatoon better, and now I have a bit of experience under my belt and a decent circle of other teams on speeddial in similar skill levels who I do pickups n such with relatively frequently.

LinnGreene

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DaLegendofLink
Switch Friend Code
SW-3632-0631-3237
I'm actually the captain for my collegiate Splat3 team, C# Major! Honestly amazing how much the collegiate scene has exploded.

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
Was on a div9 team for a while, but wasn't feeling it and decided to take a hiatus. Coming back to the game now, still thinking about if I wanna try comp again. But man, the FA search is worse than LinkedIn.

Deepsink

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5185-1960-7222
used too but I suck at the game and everyones pretty horrificaly toxic

Alphine_Agnitio

Trans Bird Trans Bird 🏳‍⚧️
Switch Friend Code
SW-5178-8280-0912
and everyones pretty horrificaly toxic
I can't agree personally, outside of one example where I had one of my teammates harassing another in dms pretty much everyone I've met has been extremely helpful and great to play with

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom