Empire is currently recruiting! Looking for EU and NA players!

AlpacaJesus837

Full Squid
NNID
alpacajesus

Hey everyone! Welcome to the recruitment thread for Empire! This is where we will post in full detail the requirements to join the squad and link the application in order to apply for the squad. Our main thread located here will contain more details about the the squad as a whole, including rules, our contact information, and even a nice little FAQ for you all! Thanks for considering us and without a further ado, the requirements:

Requirements:
  • You must have a rank of S or S+ to apply(Exceptions may be considered).
  • In order to test where you are skill wise, we will hold "tryouts" for those who apply and meet all the requirements. These will last a max of a week. For more info on this, check our main thread here!
  • You must be at least 14 years of age to join the squad.
  • Have Skype or Discord. (Both are highly recommended). Voice chat will be used frequently, however if you have a problem using it, other options will be discussed.
  • Be moderately active.
  • Be respectful. This means to have respect for all players inside and outside of the clan, no matter who they are.
The Application:

We are currently looking for both EU and NA players!

If you have met all the requirements above, then you may apply for a position in our squad! We will have a Google Form that you must fill out and answer. There are some general and specific questions on the application so answer them to the best of your ability! If you have any questions about the application or whether you are able to apply, shoot me a message on Squidboards or to my Co-leaders, @xSkytte and @Ending. Or, you can check the main thread and use the contact info there to ask us as well! We will try to answer your questions and concerns as best as we can!

Now here's the application:

Empire's Official Application

We will review your application and review it! Once we have come to a decision, we will contact you!

Good luck and thank you for applying!

AlpacaJesus837

Full Squid
NNID
alpacajesus
We are still looking for members! We are full on sniper positions though :0 We are mainly looking for Roller, Shooter, and Blaster mains at the moment!

Woody

Inkling
NNID
WoodyN
TD sucks, I'm a C-. Can I join Bryan?

Bump ~Woodz
:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom