Error Code : 118-0006

Kosaki

Pro Squid
NNID
Kosaki-0
Internet connection has been lost.

Please try later.
I got this every time I enter a game, some seconds after the games start, it varies. I only manage to play 1 full game since this morning. European Wii U btw. Does anyone has a solution to that ? I just can't play online.

Already tried to open ports from 1 to 35536, also tried DMZ and UPnP is activated... I also configured a static IP for my Wii U beforehand.

Splatoon is the only game concerned, I don't have any noticeable issues with Smash 4 and Mario Kart 8. Didn't had trouble on the first sessions of the Global Testfire, but had the same problem on the last session of Testfire. This comes literally out of nowhere, nothing has changed since then...

I think I'm getting karma'd or having the game 1 week early, lel.

Help please.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
The game comes out friday (in US). Servers will be fully functioning by then (hopefully). :p

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
Probably has to do with the servers and how they won't be up till the game is released. I believe you can do the single player stuff in the meantime.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
Probably has to do with the servers and how they won't be up till the game is released. I believe you can do the single player stuff in the meantime.
Servers went live today, but theu most likely don't have all servers up and running right now. Friday should be when they have full function, but keep checking back each day. Maybe servers that are closer to you will be available then.

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Server are actually online now ; Didn't got any trouble getting in a game.

Kosaki

Pro Squid
NNID
Kosaki-0
I solved my issue.

I just reset my router to get factory settings back.
Then put my Wii U in DMZ just in case.
No more trouble.

Last edited:

Shonen

Inkling
NNID
TayllorMasi
Hey Kosaki can you give me your full config from your router? Like are you using a password if so what kind and stuff?

Kosaki

Pro Squid
NNID
Kosaki-0
Full config, which means ?
I use a custom password for both my access to the settings of the router and Wi-Fi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom