EU S Rank Player Looking For Squad

TheJackster1676

Inkling
NNID
TheJackster
Hi all,

I've been playing splatoon since it's release, and have finally found the squidboards so I can make this game seem even more fun on a competitive level. Here is the details out of the way first:

• Contact details - NNID: TheJackster Discord: TheJackster1676#1405
  • Time zone - GMT (Or BST, depending on the time of year)
  • Operating times - Completely free at all times most weekends, and weekdays from around 7pm - 10pm
  • Region/Language - From the UK, and speak English
  • Preferred role - I use the .52 Gal mostly, also have used Blasters well. Prefer to not use Rollers and Snipers
  • Skill bracket - My rank drifts from A+ to S+, but has recently settled in S
  • Communication - I use mainly discord, but I am willing to talk on Skype and TeamSpeak too

• Extra info
So as I said before, I have been playing this game from day 1, complaining about the level 20 cap we had back then and the lack of variety in stages and game modes. Those were the days. My entire splatoon career has been solo unfortunately, and I can only imagine just how much I could potentially improve if I had a good team around me to share information and talk during matches. I sit mostly in S rank, occasionally dipping down, and occasionally rising up, so I think I have found my level for now.

My ultimate aim is to be be a member of a team that wants to play regularly, participate in tournaments, and learn more together and improve as a team.

Thank you all for your time, please drop me a friend request on Discord or a message on these forums if you would ike to talk more, and I hope to hear from you soon.

TheJackster

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom