[Fan remix] Booyah Squid Beat

JMAA

Inkster Jr.
NNID
JMAAMusic
Now let me be clear: I yet don't have a Wii U neither Splatoon, but probably I'm willing to whenever my economy goes better.

Now, I'm just passing here by to showcase my latest Splatoon remix. I've lately became much of a Splatoon fan, and that's why I want to get a Wii U and the game.

But until then, you'll have to deal with this remix of Booyah Base I did. Enjoy.

(feedback also is good)

JMAA

Inkster Jr.
NNID
JMAAMusic
Just a little bump for a certain question: does anyone know where I can post this around? I tried here, several subreddits, Twitter (even tagging the official Splatoon accounts and hashtagging #Splatoon), Tumblr (with the Splatoon tag) and a Google+ group for the game, and with not much results lately, except for a hundred of views on the Youtube video for it.

probably_annie

Inkling
NNID
benphan0sky
...try making a soundcloud? it's made for music artists to upload their music and stuff. i don't make music myself, so i don't know how helpful it is, but it's probably worth a shot.

JMAA

Inkster Jr.
NNID
JMAAMusic
...try making a soundcloud? it's made for music artists to upload their music and stuff. i don't make music myself, so i don't know how helpful it is, but it's probably worth a shot.
I already got it in Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/jmaamusic/jmaa-vs-spam-the-q-booyah-squid-beat

Also another thing, is really the Splatoon subreddit harsh with these kind of things? Why? This post I made is perfectly related and still got a good bunch of downvotes having it thrown away.
https://www.reddit.com/r/splatoon/comments/3cje0r/another_splatoon_remix_booyah_squid_beat/

My hard guess is that the subreddit is just for meta posts and excludes all kind of fan art and stuff.

EDIT: I stand corrected. There's fanart (?) on the subreddit.

Last edited:

JMAA

Inkster Jr.
NNID
JMAAMusic
Bump: tell me I don't do proper tribute to Iwata, but I did what I could to change the description and title to pay homage to him.

And this song was uploaded to the web around a week before Iwata passed away.

JMAA

Inkster Jr.
NNID
JMAAMusic
Another bump because I had this amazing idea for my next album.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom