• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Global Testfire Stream Directory

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
Stream is going live. Going to be streaming both sessions today.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I've missed some streams today, but I'll be sure to catch at least one tomorrow.

RespawningJesus

Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
Streaming right now. Strictly multiplayer this time.

Roksys

Senior Squid
NNID
Skolroksys
Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I found this playlist on the Splatoon subreddit, thought some people might enjoy it.

NNID
superalice256
Hi all, My name is Alice and I stream at http://www.twitch.tv/superaliceinwonderland. I'm focused on Mario Kart 8, speedrunning (sonic adventure 2 and DKC2) and of course splatoon! I tend to be a late night streamer starting somewhere between 7 to 11 PST (10 to 2 EST) up until 2 am PST ( 5 EST). stop by for chill and comfy stream. I plan on doing a big 14 to 24 hour stream either at launch or a couple days after. See you there!

Setnaro X

Full Squid
Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I found this playlist on the Splatoon subreddit, thought some people might enjoy it.
Sweet, they put my video there. Though they only added my first one, which is in bad quality and not the second one. I've yet to post the 3rd hour of the Global Testfire, but you can enjoy the first 2 right now. :D

If you're wondering why there's a lack of sound effects here and there, it's because my capture device can't record surround sound. I fixed this in the 3rd video. If nothing else, it does let you hear the music a lot more clearly.

Undr

Get your butts over to twitch.tv/UndrDog88 in a few minutes for an hour discussion before the test fire begins! =P

RespawningJesus

Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
Going live with my stream. Time for one last test-fire. Let us make it a good one!

Niliks

Pro Squid
NNID
Niliks
Hi! Last minuet but I will be on as well, twitch.tv/niliks. 720/60. First stream. Hope to see a few there! :)

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I missed the streams of the recent Testfire because it was far too early and I just had a meeting with the SCO. I guess it wasn't all bad because the Testfire had some issues.

WECKmaster329

Inkster Jr.
NNID
WECKmaster329
There should be a sticky thread for Launch Day streams now that the last testfire session has come and gone.......

Sheikashii

Senior Squid
NNID
OreoCookieJAF
I'm one of the only people still playing the global testfire tutorial area (I left my wii u on) so you guys should stop by tonight and we can discuss some splatoon things and have some fun in the chat. Everyone will welcome you with open arms.

My quality isn't that good though recently.
https://www.twitch.tv/Sheikashii

Follow so you'll know when we go live :D

Undr

Launch Party & Splatoon / Amiibo Giveaway!
Event Calendar
When:
  • May 28th, 10pm EST - 11:59pm Splatoon >> Discussion and Q&A
  • May 29th, 12am EST >> Splatoon Marathon Stream!

Where:

Giveaways:
  • Toon Link Amiibo being given away at 11:45pm EST during the discussion!
  • Splatoon physical copy given away during a break on Friday!
(All followers eligible to win. Presence in chat not required. Just follow my Twitch channel before each respective giveaway for a chance to win!)

Setu

I got a new capture card today for my birthday so I'll be streaming at release and on saturday. I would also like the title of this thread to be Stream Directory since the testfire is over and there isn't an official stream section of the forums.

Twitch:
http://www.twitch.tv/setumk8

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom