Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
From an actual squid giving Inky gifts?

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
You exhausted the other 12 Galaxies XD I dunno (Unless you're from the 13th Galaxy)
EDIT: I just came up with another theory. Are you a Dr. Who fan?

Last edited:

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
'Mendax'
I'm gonna assume from some sort of Video game?
eh, not quite.
The name itself came from an alias used by Julian Assange in the late 80's, when he was a computer hacker: it was taken from the Latin phrase for "Nobly Untruthful". (splendide mendax.)

as for why I chose it? that's another story altogether....

QueenPanda

Inkling
NNID
MayaS55
I'm going to go for G1ng3rGar1 and say that it's and old username of sorts that you're friends call you irl that you adapted into a gaming username.

GoldWatson

Full Squid
NNID
floandgold
I'm guessing from China is where the username originates.

QueenPanda

Inkling
NNID
MayaS55
I'm guessing from China is where the username originates.
Honesty, this nickname originated from a mix up where someone was named pocky and I was pockypanda (I would name characters after food I liked, like Staria Bukia, which evolved into Staria Pocki, ect), so I started going by panda instead. Then months later, I saw plenty of users putting queen/king in front of their name and I liked how it looked and sounded with panda!

Cuttlefish

...........Oops! I fell asleep!
NNID
tokkers
all I know is Inumi is a Japanese name, but I have no clue what it means or if you even mean that :9 so I'll just guess it was a name you chose out at random, and liked the sound of.

I'd be REALLY surprised if noone could figure out mine :p

Inumi

Inkling
NNID
InumiDarkness
all I know is Inumi is a Japanese name, but I have no clue what it means or if you even mean that :9 so I'll just guess it was a name you chose out at random, and liked the sound of.

I'd be REALLY surprised if noone could figure out mine :p
Welp... It's a japanese thing but probably not have the same meaning since the reason of Inumi is personal. Inu are the characters in japanese animes that have canine traits. Like dog ears and a dog tail. And Inumi is the name of my fursona. And he's a wusky (half-wolf half-husky). So that's the reason of the Inu part. The Mi part is special cause it was mainly born because I liked how Inumi sound. But it also can refer to my first name's two first letters and if you take only how the Mi sound, it can be also as a "me". So Inu me have possibilities to also be am equivalence of how I see myself as a canine. Me, as a dog.

Cuttlefish

...........Oops! I fell asleep!
NNID
tokkers
I'm gonna go off a limb here and say it's from Capt. Cuttlefish? :p
dangit, you caught me! x)

Welp... It's a japanese thing but probably not have the same meaning since the reason of Inumi is personal. Inu are the characters in japanese animes that have canine traits. Like dog ears and a dog tail. And Inumi is the name of my fursona. And he's a wusky (half-wolf half-husky). So that's the reason of the Inu part. The Mi part is special cause it was mainly born because I liked how Inumi sound. But it also can refer to my first name's two first letters and if you take only how the Mi sound, it can be also as a "me". So Inu me have possibilities to also be am equivalence of how I see myself as a canine. Me, as a dog.
i was googling it before and someone's fursona came up, i'd figure that was yours? :p

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I'm going to go for G1ng3rGar1 and say that it's and old username of sorts that you're friends call you irl that you adapted into a gaming username.
How did I miss this?
My username came from the name that I had for an OC of mines (that has a sister named Wasabi). I was googling the name of the pink stuff you find with sushi and found out it's name.
Thought it was a great name, there yoi go.
When I came here, I thought of the name again, and to make sure there wasn't anyone with the same name, I replaced some letters with numbers. :)
None of my IRL friends call me Ginger (I hardly have any of such), well besides one that I talk to online. But that's occasionally. But everyone here calls me variations of my username so ^^
(When referring to my sister she's Wasabi)

I'm goin with @Splatfan 222 and guessing that you like Splatoon and either the number 2 or 222.

ayyumeme

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ayumithenerd
Switch Friend Code
SW-5520-7678-0216
@Splatfan 222 You're a fan of splatting other people, and maybe the original name was taken so you had to add the numbers onto it?

ayyumeme

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ayumithenerd
Switch Friend Code
SW-5520-7678-0216
Ayumi isn't my real name, but it's what most of the people I know call me. The meme part actually came from a stupid pun I made up a while ago, and I guess the name stuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom