Hello! My name is CHGAMER296778. I'm a competitive casual player who uses stick controls.

CHGAMER296778!

Inkling
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
chgamer
Switch Friend Code
SW-8332-6297-3611
IGN: CHGAMER #9099
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Highest S rank: (Originally S+0)
No Div

Weapons: Mains - Vanilla Splatterscope, Range Blaster, Tri-Slosher Nouveau, Inkbrush, and Splatana Stamper (not the Neo, the vanilla one). Interested to learn: (Tri Stringer (the Inkline one with Super Chump), Dynamo Roller (Gold preferred but I can play both), and basically anything else that is NOT a brella.

Playstyle: I play Sticks. I used to be a main Backline player, (that means yes, I play scoped chargers on sticks) but I do that and play other roles (mainly Frontline and Support now).

VC/Callouts : I'm a very new competitive/casual player. I know basic call outs but that's about it. I only speak English.

Experience: Participated in IDTGA (It's Dangerous to go alone) Seasons 38-40 and 43. Achieved 2nd in Season 39 courage bracket and 4th in Season 43 wisdom bracket. Others I didn't achieve Top 4.

Timezone - PST but can work with MST, CST, & EST

Activity : I'm active on Social Media every day, but in game, it's usually 4 hours a week unless state otherwise.

Please DM me if you are interested. I want to actually get to know people and form a team/group with.

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom