Hey people anyone want to be friends :)

Switch Friend Code
SW-3691-5384-3806
Yoo so I made this account a little bit back and havent really used it so uhhh here we are now I guess intro lets goooo :)
-Random/Maddie
-Played all 3 splatoon games
-S+99(splat 1) All X rank (splat 2)
-S+34 was my top season one rank in splat 3
although I didnt get to play the second half of
the season rip
-Im down to play anything though I prefer anarchy or salmon
Happy to help newer players out :)
-Artist? Maybe?
-FC: 3691-5384-3806 for my main acc ^^
-Uhh I have a discord acc and a gamejolt acc as well

heres a random pixel art I did on my school chromebook trackpad lmao (also current pfp)
Screenshot 2022-12-21 8.59.58 PM.png

marshie_04

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8009-7343-4614
Hi my name is Marshie my pronouns are she/her and they/them!

I’m looking for people that I can play splatoon with and chat with! I haven’t had the best luck with salmon run or ranked and I kind of need some help with it. I for some reason keep getting bad teammates in ranked and I can just never rank up.

My age range is 17-20 and I’d like to find someone between those ages I’m mostly looking for female friends but male friends would be nice as well.

My switch fc is SW-8009-7343-4614

I’m mostly active on Discord but if you rather dm me on Instagram that’s fine with me as well.

let me know if you read this post so I know you aren’t just some random person adding me or following me skxjsksks

Discord:Marshie#1065
Insta:chara_golden_heart_

thanks for reading this and I hope we can be friends!

Attachments

orthus

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2321-7883-5419
hi guys a random person i sent you a friend request i hope thats okay with you, its gonna be great to have an actually good teamate! i can only get on on fridays and saturdays but i personally think im pretty good. i can friend you too, marshie if we want to all play together

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom