Hey Squiddos

[WM] Coco

Inkling
NNID
Theninjaoshawott
Hey I'm Scott, you can call me Coco if you want. I'm in a squad with my best friend and I'm currently S-rank! I use the Heavy Splatling Deco, Jet Squelcher and occasionally a Bamboozler or a proper sniper. I'm not very good but I try my best at least! Oh, anyway, I'd like to class myself as a support player, but I do like applying pressure on advancing enemies with my kraken or long range shots to scatter them towards teammates for an ambush! Thanks for looking at my post!

Last edited:

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Hi there, this forum is only for introductions. So the worst special/sub combinations should belong in the Weapons and Gear forums.

[WM] Coco

Inkling
NNID
Theninjaoshawott
Sorry for the inconvenience moderator! I've edited the post appropriately to actually fit the thread! I'm such a dolt sometimes! Oh sorry I'm messing it up too much! I am really sorry for all the bother!!

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sorry for the inconvenience moderator! I've edited the post appropriately to actually fit the thread! I'm such a dolt sometimes! Oh sorry I'm messing it up too much! I am really sorry for all the bother!!
Haha, it's fine. I appreciate you changing it back.

If you need any help or have any questions just ask me. :)

[WM] Coco

Inkling
NNID
Theninjaoshawott
Righto! Thanks, I'll post the worst subs/specials thing in the right forum this time! Thank you for your help and clarification!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom