how do you do, fellow squids?

kyubone

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4233-4941-7227
and octos too, all cephalokids are valid 👑

hello! i'm kyubone, kyu for short, not to be kyonfused with the .q but still kyool as a kyucumber. kyapisce?

i got into splatoon 2 pretty late in its lifespan (iirc it was around march of 2022) and have been playing 3 since release day. i love this game; it's a tremendous vibe and i've met a lot of wonderful people through various discords and tournaments along the way. now i'm here on the boards to meet even more of you and hopefully spread a little light and love in the process! i started off as a vheavy main but have been embroiled in an ongoing weapon crisis ever since bp stopped being meta (please let her be good again). i'm also a low-level comp player in jetlag, so you may run into my team in the lower brackets of ftiu/lsl and such. if you do, you WILL be boiled.

my favorite pokémon are alolan ninetales, totodile, raikou, milotic, hisuian zoroark, and... surprise, cubone. i enjoy writing, singing, cool weather, hot coffee, and using media recommendations as poorly-veiled allusions to different aspects of my personality. oh, and i play fighting games a LOT. if you have strive, bbcf, gbvsr, or rivals, hmu.

it's great to see squidboards popping off, so i hope this energy keeps up! feel free to drop some of your favorite media in the replies (music, movies, shows, and books are my go-to outlets). i'd love to know what speaks to you on a personal level.

have a fantastic day! 🌈💜💗💙👋

punk.png

→Raccoon←

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2294-4760-4812
strive is cool! I've only learned about it recently from some friends and I've really enjoyed the soundtrack and characters but I haven't had the motivation to actually learn the game since fighting games are kinda new to me

Lernyd

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-7123-0234
what's up squid kids it's your gal reeflux_enjoyer45 and today we're back with another squidboard let's play

Lernyd

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-7123-0234
what's up squid kids it's your gal reeflux_enjoyer45 and today we're back with another squidboard let's play
anyway I'm Belle, I only started playing a month into Splatoon 3 and I have yet to have any competitive experience besides a sendouq set that went 0-5. My favourite pokemon is Lurantis (Gastrodon is cool too though, I love my little slug boy), and my favourite weapon is the Reeflux. I know it's not the best competitively, but it's just so much fun. No cover is safe >: )

markup_1000088288.png

Last edited:

kyubone

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4233-4941-7227
hi person who i’ve never met before i’m guster
i like kamen rider (weirdly good japanese power rangers), homestuck, japanese, and i play piano and saxophone
holy cow is that guster animations who likes kamen rider and can play multiple instruments???

tokusatsu is cool af and deserves more love. i think the closest thing to it that's dear to my heart is mega man character designs since they're visually similar; check out the battle network series's insane roster in particular to see what i mean!

clearly one of us put more effort into our introduction
just like everything else on this earth. btw you're getting your strive runback this weekend when i have more free time

Hiiiii kyu :3
mrow mrrp :3 hello tako, hope you've been good

👉👈 ......... hi
hibrow!! how about a pluto watch party on uhhhhh sunday

kyubone

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4233-4941-7227
now for the folks i have not met previously 🌈

strive is cool! I've only learned about it recently from some friends and I've really enjoyed the soundtrack and characters but I haven't had the motivation to actually learn the game since fighting games are kinda new to me
howdy! glad you're enjoying the vibes; strive is a game like no other if you ignore the fact that blazblue exists. i'm also pretty new to fighting games - i've only been seriously playing 2d fighters, starting with strive, since 9/23 - so i'd love to help out if you find the motivation to play again! happy to practice together, share what knowledge i do have, and answer any and all questions you may have. the invitation is open with no obligation 🤠

anyway I'm Belle, I only started playing a month into Splatoon 3 and I have yet to have any competitive experience besides a sendouq set that went 0-5. My favourite pokemon is Lurantis (Gastrodon is cool too though, I love my little slug boy), and my favourite weapon is the Reeflux. I know it's not the best competitively, but it's just so much fun. No cover is safe >: )
heya! based pokémon picks - i really love lurantis and having contrary is super cool for a silly lil grass mantis. gastrodon was one of my most-used 'mon during my competitive days for not only being an insanely good supportive wall but also being an adorable gooey fella. very good slug. :)

→Raccoon←

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2294-4760-4812
howdy! glad you're enjoying the vibes; strive is a game like no other if you ignore the fact that blazblue exists. i'm also pretty new to fighting games - i've only been seriously playing 2d fighters, starting with strive, since 9/23 - so i'd love to help out if you find the motivation to play again! happy to practice together, share what knowledge i do have, and answer any and all questions you may have. the invitation is open with no obligation 🤠
cool, I'll let you know if I get back into it eventually! which is likely, it's just pretty low on the backlog right now 🦐👍

RnSp

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6240-3299-3133
and octos too, all cephalokids are valid 👑

hello! i'm kyubone, kyu for short, not to be kyonfused with the .q but still kyool as a kyucumber. kyapisce?

i got into splatoon 2 pretty late in its lifespan (iirc it was around march of 2022) and have been playing 3 since release day. i love this game; it's a tremendous vibe and i've met a lot of wonderful people through various discords and tournaments along the way. now i'm here on the boards to meet even more of you and hopefully spread a little light and love in the process! i started off as a vheavy main but have been embroiled in an ongoing weapon crisis ever since bp stopped being meta (please let her be good again). i'm also a low-level comp player in jetlag, so you may run into my team in the lower brackets of ftiu/lsl and such. if you do, you WILL be boiled.

my favorite pokémon are alolan ninetales, totodile, raikou, milotic, hisuian zoroark, and... surprise, cubone. i enjoy writing, singing, cool weather, hot coffee, and using media recommendations as poorly-veiled allusions to different aspects of my personality. oh, and i play fighting games a LOT. if you have strive, bbcf, gbvsr, or rivals, hmu.

it's great to see squidboards popping off, so i hope this energy keeps up! feel free to drop some of your favorite media in the replies (music, movies, shows, and books are my go-to outlets). i'd love to know what speaks to you on a personal level.

have a fantastic day! 🌈💜💗💙👋

View attachment 8811
You kyould say your quite the comedian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom