How do you want the competitive community to form?

How do you want the competitive community to form?

• Total voters

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Ha, ha. Too late. The community is going to/would have formed itself anyways. Nintendo should focus on making the games. It's our job to play the games. We decide to play them competitively, so be it. Even if Nintendo tried to develop a community, some people would break away from that community and go off and form their own.

I feel like it would help if Nintendo just gave us the tools and handed it over to us and say "Here's a game. Make a community." Honestly, that's what has happened with most games anyways. Should Nintendo promote the community? It may help us, but I'll leave that choice to them.

I hope I'm not coming across as like "Pfffttt, Nintendo sucks," 'cause I'm not trying to. I'm just saying they do things a little differently than people would like.

Rellek

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RellekEarth
I hope I'm not coming across as like "Pfffttt, Nintendo sucks," 'cause I'm not trying to. I'm just saying they do things a little differently than people would like.
And that's why they're so successful. Keeps us saying "Come on Nintendo!" and we buy their games regardless because we know that aside from gripes about voice chat and LAN, their games are ****in awesome.

E-Liter Elite

Senior Squid
NNID
DroseraC
It will be a lot easier to make an informed decision on this after the upcoming Ink or Sink Tournament.

Though I'd have higher hopes for a community driven competitive scene than a corporate sponsored one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom