I can't upload any images on this website

Masked_Katz

Gnarly Eddy's Boyfriend
Switch Friend Code
SW-3907-3792-4200
In my experience that means you have to shorten the image size, sometimes its the raw image size itself (throw it into an image editing software) and sometimes you just have to resize the preview in the actual post its attached to.

briank913

Pro Squid
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
It's easier to copy and paste and edit size on a computer. But also make sure your photos are in jpeg if you're using an iPhone.

Umbreonfan

Semi-Pro Squid
In my experience that means you have to shorten the image size, sometimes its the raw image size itself (throw it into an image editing software) and sometimes you just have to resize the preview in the actual post its attached to.
Oh ok

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
yeah, happens to me almost all the time, but I just find smaller picture that I like

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
EXACTLY!! you can’t upload anything other than screenshots unless you make the image smaller. making the image smaller just ruins the entire photo. they should definitely fix it

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
I don't think having a file size limit is unreasonable; it costs money to host those things after all and no one is benefiting from embedding an image with dimensions larger then the browser window anyway (like the high-res photos that many phone cameras take these days which can be several MB just for one photo).

Usually I'll just pull up the photo, screenshot it, and then post the screenshot of the photo. Faster than resizing it in a program or something, at least for me.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
I don't think having a file size limit is unreasonable; it costs money to host those things after all and no one is benefiting from embedding an image with dimensions larger then the browser window anyway (like the high-res photos that many phone cameras take these days which can be several MB just for one photo).

Usually I'll just pull up the photo, screenshot it, and then post the screenshot of the photo. Faster than resizing it in a program or something, at least for me.
that's what I would do for ones that can't be handled here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom