Join the CCA

AC Drift

Inkling
Pronouns
He/Him
Are you a college student? Do you want to be apart of a splatoon team? Well have I got news for you! The Collegiate Cephalopod Association is a league that is dedicated to having teams of all skill levels to compete for their universities! There are hundreds of teams in the CCA right now, including the ones I started for Middle Tennessee State University! Does your college not have a team? Feel free to start one! I can help you out with answering any questions about starting a team! The link to join is down below

Feel free to spread the word and have a great day!

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
Are you a college student? Do you want to be apart of a splatoon team? Well have I got news for you! The Collegiate Cephalopod Association is a league that is dedicated to having teams of all skill levels to compete for their universities! There are hundreds of teams in the CCA right now, including the ones I started for Middle Tennessee State University! Does your college not have a team? Feel free to start one! I can help you out with answering any questions about starting a team! The link to join is down below

Feel free to spread the word and have a great day!
How can I tell if a college already has a team? I can't find anything in the discord

AC Drift

Inkling
Pronouns
He/Him
How can I tell if a college already has a team? I can't find anything in the discord
Great Question! There was a poll done last season in the announcements page that shows where all the Universities teams of season 4 are at, now there are probably more now but it’s a good start, you could also ask the mods on the help desk if there is one already! What University are you from might I ask, I might know the head of your university’s Splatoon program! If you want a more speeder form of communication, @ me on the CCA server, same username!

1nfa

Inkling
Pronouns
He/Him/Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2936-2194-2313
Wanting to look into it, its saying the link is expired. Any chance I could get a new one? Thanks

Nvm I found yalls twitter, but the link on here is expired

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom