Last person to comment wins!

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
I really wish they added more bosses to Side Order. They ended up being the most boring part for me just for how many times you end up fighting them.

Catloafman

Pro Squid
Pronouns
Fella
When I played the first tower through side order (the one where you rescue Marina)
I thought that the final boss of each palette would be a boss fight for their respective palette owner in the same way Marina was "final boss" of the first tower

It would go a long way making each palette feel EVEN more unique and you could also have the palette owner join the elevator each time you save them unlocking new hacks (and dialog) per palette completed

Now I understand there are some problems with this like how would Pearl or marinas palette work? because pearl is your drone and Marina already got saved during the tutorial
I don't know how you could solve this without some major changes to the start of the game

Also how would eights palette work? I think you could keep it as order since they are an octopus and have eight balls in their eyes so it would work

AND now relating this to the post above me what if each Palette not only had a unique final boss but lvl 10 and 20 bosses too?
then parallel canon would only be a boss fight for agent 4's palette and the ball boss would only be for Murch's palette

Anywho sorry for wall of text I just had to get these ideas out of me somewhere

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
I really wish they added more bosses to Side Order. They ended up being the most boring part for me just for how many times you end up fighting them.
I feel like we don’t really need more bosses, just better floor 20 variations. The biggest difference is Marciale getting multiple rush attacks during its later phases. Give Rondo better searchlight and special attacks. Let Marciale control its movement. Give Parallel Canon more HP and let them spam specials. Even the floors just having different layouts on 20f would go a long way to making them feel more diverse. Put Rondo on central high ground. Remove the central high ground from Intensifying_Harmony.floor. Make Marciale’s stage literally anything other than a featureless square bowl.

I almost hope that we get Splatoon 3 again on the next Nintendo console so the devs can remaster Side Order. Or perhaps they add an uncorrupted, updated version of it for the player character to play through in Splatoon 4. The concepts are just so brilliant, but the execution is so lacklustre, (fittingly, what with the mode’s aesthetic,) and I really want to see the best version of it.

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
I almost hope that we get Splatoon 3 again on the next Nintendo console so the devs can remaster Side Order. Or perhaps they add an uncorrupted, updated version of it for the player character to play through in Splatoon 4. The concepts are just so brilliant, but the execution is so lacklustre, (fittingly, what with the mode’s aesthetic,) and I really want to see the best version of it.
Yeah, I really don't want them to give up on trying something like Side Order again. It's a great mode but it could be significantly better.
I want them to improve on it in the next game similar to how Salmon Run got better in Splatoon 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom