Last person to comment wins!

isaac4

Inkling Commander
machine is hard?
like are we talking at a competitive level cause I would like to hear some reasoning
It's definitely not as hard as Slosher, but I wouldn't say it's easy. Especially not against better players who can move around faster and take advantage of how the weapon struggles when getting rushed.

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
For some people, maybe it's unplayable. But certainly not the majority. It takes practice just like anything else. Would you call chargers unplayable because someone relatively new to it had trouble hitting their shots? Of course not. This is the same thing, but instead of aim is pushing the trigger at the right time

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
For some people, maybe it's unplayable. But certainly not the majority. It takes practice just like anything else. Would you call chargers unplayable because someone relatively new to it had trouble hitting their shots? Of course not. This is the same thing, but instead of aim is pushing the trigger at the right time
I PHYSICALLY CANNOT MASH FAST ENOUGH TO USE IT.

The weapon is not okay in every sense. It’s not only completely overpowered, but it also requires incredibly fast button mashing.
I don’t know how you can find the thing acceptable. It’s easily the worst designed weapon in the series.

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
Nah this is a game thread. Arguments belong elsewhere.
Allow me to shift the topic to the Goo Tuber. How do we buff it?

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
hey guys, isn't squeezer both a semi-automatic and an automatic weapon?

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
My idea for buffing Goo Tuber would be to let it keep charging (at reduced speed) while holding a charge.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
My idea for buffing Goo Tuber would be to let it keep charging (at reduced speed) while holding a charge.
I think it is ok where it is at this moment, even tho getting splatted by a strong partial charge by it is annoying I do find it fun.

(I don't have it yet, but I always like to test both kits out)

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
Goo Tuber is one of the weakest weapons in the game, since its gimmicks don't do much to compensate for its poor base stats.
For reference, a Goo Tuber can do lethal damage after charging for roughly 5/6 of a second. A Splat Charger charges in 1 second.

Personally, I’d like to see the weapon do lethal damage with half of a full charge so they can revert its reticle back to one charge ring. The two rings it has now look completely ridiculous.
They could balance this by having its range only increase during the second half of its charge.

Catloafman

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
Fella
Speaking of gootuber what weapons should be reasonable to be removed for the next game cause I feel like goo is on that list since its very easy to merge with squiff

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
Honestly I think Goo should be split into two weapons because its gimmicks are good, there are just too many of them.

I wish they would remove Squeezer, personally. .52 Gal has been around too long for it to be removed, but I think it could stand to get a fire rate nerf since that’s supposed to be the main weakness of the weapon (according to Sheldon).

The main thing I think should be removed is Ultra Stamp. It’s always either way too effective or it dies instantly with no in-between.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Goo Tuber is one of the weakest weapons in the game, since its gimmicks don't do much to compensate for its poor base stats.
For reference, a Goo Tuber can do lethal damage after charging for roughly 5/6 of a second. A Splat Charger charges in 1 second.

Personally, I’d like to see the weapon do lethal damage with half of a full charge so they can revert its reticle back to one charge ring. The two rings it has now look completely ridiculous.
They could balance this by having its range only increase during the second half of its charge.
*ahem ahem* its called the Eliter 4K

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom