• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Legend of Zelda: The Octorok Social

Which are your favourite games in the series ?

• Zelda II: The Adventures of Link (Famicom/NES)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords (GameBoy Advance)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Picture8.jpg

I'm surprised nobody has made this thread yet. So, I took the liberty to create it.

Discuss all things related to The Legend of Zelda series.

The Legend of Zelda (Japanese: ゼルダの伝説 Hepburn: Zeruda no Densetsu?) is a high fantasy themed action-adventure series created by Japanese game designers Shigeru Miyamoto and Takashi Tezuka. It was developed and published by Nintendo, with some portable installments outsourced to Flagship/Capcom, Vanpool, and Grezzo. Its gameplay is a mixture of action, adventure, and puzzle solving. It is one of Nintendo's most prominent and popular franchises.

The series centers on Link, the playable character and protagonist. Link is often given the task of rescuing Princess Zelda and Hyrule from Ganon, who is the primary antagonist of the series. However, other settings and antagonists have appeared throughout the games, with Vaati being a strong secondary antagonist during the lifespan of the Game Boy Advance. The stories commonly involve a relic known as the Triforce, a set of three omnipotent golden triangles. The protagonist in each game is usually not the same incarnation of Link, but a few exceptions do exist. One of these exceptions include Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, in which the same Link is portrayed.

The Legend of Zelda series consists of 17 official games on all of Nintendo's major consoles, as well as several spin-offs. An American animated series based on the games aired in 1989, and individual manga adaptations which are officially endorsed and commissioned by Nintendo have been produced in Japan since 1997. As of 2011, the series had sold over 67 million copies.

Source:Wikipedia.

Edit: This took me awhile to make.

Last edited:

SSGoku4000

Inkling
NNID
SSGoku4000
I'm absolutely in love with Link Between Worlds. It's so awesome and amazing in so many ways.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I'm a bit disappointed that Zelda Wii U isn't showing up at this years E3. But I guess, there's always next year. A bit irritated by the people who says the game is coming out for the NX. They believe the same situation will happen like with Twilight Princess.

SilverEra

Inkling Cadet
I'm a bit disappointed that Zelda Wii U isn't showing up at this years E3. But I guess, there's always next year. A bit irritated by the people who says the game is coming out for the NX. They believe the same situation will happen like with Twilight Princess.
I'm hoping the game will deliver despite the delay. If it doesn't, by chance, meet our expectations by next year, there should be no excuse on why when they have/had plenty of time working on it. And I doubt it would be a NX-only release.

Other than that, we'll get more news on it soon in the next E3.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I'm hoping the game will deliver despite the delay. If it doesn't, by chance, meet our expectations by next year, there should be no excuse on why when they have/had plenty of time working on it. And I doubt it would be a NX-only release.

Other than that, we'll get more news on it soon in the next E3.
Absolutely.This years E3 hasn't started yet and I'm already exited for next years. :D

SilverEra

Inkling Cadet
Absolutely.This years E3 hasn't started yet and I'm already exited for next years. :D
Agreed. And who knows, it might be better than this year's. ;) Though I rather not jump to conclusions just yet lol

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Agreed. And who knows, it might be better than this year's. ;) Though I rather not jump to conclusions just yet lol
Haha, true. I've been thinking of setting up a KH thread. Do you think It's a good idea ?

Radi

Senior Squid
NNID
InfinityBeamX
My favorite Zelda title to date would have to be Wind Waker. The art style is something that I can look at because it's simplistic, and simplicity is something that I am fine with. Don't get me wrong, realistic styles are fine as well, but I prefer a simplistic cartoon-y style. Anyway, I had a lot of fun playing this game. I bought the Wii U Wind Waker HD bundle, if that's an indication of anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom