Looking for a Splatoon Squad

Mattie

Inkster Jr.
My name is Mattie, age 16 and I am looking for a competitive Splatoon Squad.
Central Timezone (UTC - 06:00)
Current lvl is 50 and current rank is S+ 99
Mains all brushes (Inkbrush, its Nouveau, Octobrush, its Nouveau)
Subs are Luna Blaster Neo, Carbon Roller, Krak-On Roller
I have Skype and Discord
Discord: Mattie #6511

So, a little thing about me. I've been in Splatoon Squads in the past and I was unable to cooperate with them due to behavior and actions and I wanna work on that more. I want to reach the leader's expectations on how I act and behave when I am around them or others in the group. I am willing to participate in tournaments and I want my chosen team to do their best and win together. Also, I want to have fun while doing it, in and out of tournaments.

If you have any more questions or other things that you would like to know about me, please go right ahead, PM me or ask me on this thread. I will try my best to respond as quick as possible.

Hope we can work things out,
- Mattie

Neoxify

Inkling
NNID
Luke.RQ
I have Skype and Discord

So, a little thing about me. I've been in Splatoon Squads in the past and I was unable to cooperate with them due to behavior and actions and I wanna work on that more. I want to reach the leader's expectations on how I act and behave when I am around them or others in the group. I am willing to participate in tournaments and I want my chosen team to do their best and win together. Also, I want to have fun while doing it, in and out of tournaments.

If you have any more questions or other things that you would like to know about me, please go right ahead, PM me or ask me on this thread. I will try my best to respond as quick as possible.

- Mattie

Neoxify

Inkling
NNID
Luke.RQ
Hello! My team, Ink void, is looking for new members! We are all s rank, one s+ rank and ready to get serious about this game! Our ages are 18, 17, two of us are 16, and I'm 14, but I'm mature for my age. We have our first tournament in june, possibly one before that. We play and practice every day and we're getting better. If ur interested contact me on Skype. My Skype Neoxify. Hope to play with you in the future!

Sly Gaming

Inkling
NNID
Hunterrrrr
I have Skype and Discord

- Mattie
Hi! We would love to have a brush main on our team because I don't think anyone uses them on our squad. We started about a month ago and are currently in one tournament and signed up for another. We have access to scrimmaging the big name teams so I guess that's a good thing lol. If you're interested I would love to hear back from you!

mmicah__

Full Squid
NNID
ET_Micah
I have Skype and Discord

- Mattie
Hey Mattie!! I'm currently searching for free agents right now to recruit onto my competitive squad. By the sounds of it, you sound like a good player and also a nice person. If you are interested in joining please contact me via Skype or through my Squidboards thread.

Thank you :)

EDIT: I have requested you on Discord

Mattie

Inkster Jr.
Thank you everyone for the offers! I will still be taking more of them before I jump into the team I want to be so this may take a long while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom