Looking for members to help build a fantasy rp discord server!

Ten-Tickles

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6147-1337-3805
The server is primarily for rping- you guessed it! -stuff that isn't realistic! This includes a wide range of fandoms, though I'll be the judge of what fandoms make it into the server. I need 3 or 4 moderators and 1 admin! Also looking for casual members!! you don't have to be part of the mod team to help me improve the server, I would just really appreciate some new faces and didn't know where to look.
If interested, PLEASE let me know!

Sandtide

Senior Squid
I haven't done any kind of role play for 3 to 4 years, but I might try? Also, can you access discord without the app?

Ten-Tickles

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6147-1337-3805
Casually, sorry, not a moderator I mean.
You can access discord through their website, but only on a computer, otherwise, you can download the app on phones, tablets, or download it on a computer if needed.
Anyways, if you're still interested, I'll grab the server invite when I get home, I don't mind if you plan to be a casual member! Any members are appreciated, so thanks for your interest! Right now it's literally just me and a discord bot in that server. Nice and lonely.

Sandtide

Senior Squid
Ok, sounds good! My Internal examinations/assessments finish next week, and I'll probably have a lot of free time, so I'll check it out then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom