• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking to get back into competitive!

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Greetings Squids! I've recently left my old squad and I feel out of place, really. I'm looking for a new home! I have entered tournaments and took part in scrims in the past, so I have a little experience under my belt. Mainly looking for European based clans, also open to those who have a healthy/balanced mix of Americans and Europeans. Ideally the squad should be an established one, and take part in scrims and tourneys frequently (And win a match every now and again in each case).

About me:

• I'm S rank
  • I'm level 50
  • I'm 27 (but I'm a kid at heart)
  • I live in England (GMT timezone) - I'm usually on Splatoon anytime between 5pm-11pm (GMT, excluding mondays)
  • I use discord for communication
  • Working on vc, my current laptop lags like heck (due for an upgrade anyways)
  • My mains are the N-Zap '83, Wasabi Splattershot, Tri-slosher, Krak-on Roller, Slosher Deco, .52 Gal, Berry Splattershot Pro, Octobrush, Luna Blaster Neo, Carbon Roller (both variations) and the Custom Dual Squelcher.
  • I tend to push for the objective whenever I can (ride tower, carry/guide rm, inking/guarding splat zones)
  • I try to flank every now and again
  • I like to go out all offensive on most occasions
And there you have it! Any questions or queries, feel free add me on Discord (ID: Mika#1512) and send me a message. You can also send me a PM on here, and I'll get back to you! Or simply just comment below!~

Thanks for taking the time to read this! ^-^

Last edited:

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
I'm still on the hunt for a new squad/clan! Let me know if you're interested in recruiting me! ^-^

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Bumping this up, again. ^^;

And again! I look forward to your offers! :D

I'm still very much a free agent! Show me those generous offers! xD

Last edited by a moderator:

SplatGrease

Senior Squid
NNID
splatsplatoon
XD just commeting over an over

you can always try out for SI mika ik its new and not "established" but still.

Mystrite

Full Squid
NNID
toffee_too_too
Greetings Squids! I've recently left my old squad and I feel out of place, really. I'm looking for a new home! I have entered tournaments and took part in scrims in the past, so I have a little experience under my belt. Mainly looking for European based clans, also open to those who have a healthy/balanced mix of Americans and Europeans. Ideally the squad should be an established one, and take part in scrims and tourneys frequently (And win a match every now and again in each case).

About me:

• I'm S rank
  • I'm level 50
  • I'm 27 (but I'm a kid at heart)
  • I live in England (GMT timezone) - I'm usually on Splatoon anytime between 5pm-11pm (GMT, excluding mondays)
  • I use discord for communication
  • Working on vc, my current laptop lags like heck (due for an upgrade anyways)
  • My mains are the N-Zap '83, Wasabi Splattershot, Tri-slosher, Krak-on Roller, Slosher Deco, .52 Gal, Berry Splattershot Pro, Octobrush, Luna Blaster Neo, Carbon Roller (both variations) and the Custom Dual Squelcher.
  • I tend to push for the objective whenever I can (ride tower, carry/guide rm, inking/guarding splat zones)
  • I try to flank every now and again
  • I like to go out all offensive on most occasions
And there you have it! Any questions or queries, feel free add me on Discord (ID: Mika#1512) and send me a message. You can also send me a PM on here, and I'll get back to you! Or simply just comment below!~

Thanks for taking the time to read this! ^-^
Well go download Amino and ask to join the Official Fire Squids Community. The clan has been around for awhile but the whole section was put up yesterday. So ask to join and tell them that Mystrite sent you ;)

SplatGrease

Senior Squid
NNID
splatsplatoon
Well go download Amino and ask to join the Official Fire Squids Community. The clan has been around for awhile but the whole section was put up yesterday. So ask to join and tell them that Mystrite sent you ;)
I think Mika took Boils advice and created a new squad
or joined one
idk
but she seems to already be a part of one now :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom