• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Lvl 50, S+ 99, All Brush main looking for a Splatoon Squad to join.

Mattie

Inkster Jr.
My name is Mattie, age 16 and I am looking for a Splatoon Squad.
Central Timezone (UTC - 06:00)
Current lvl is 50 and current rank is S+ 99
Mains all brushes (Inkbrush, its Nouveau, Octobrush, its Nouveau)
Subs are Luna Blaster Neo, Carbon Roller, Krak-On Roller
I have Skype and Discord
Discord: Mattie #6511

So, a little thing about me. I've been in Splatoon Squads in the past and I was unable to cooperate with them due to behavior and actions and I wanna work on that more. I want to reach the leader's expectations on how I act and behave when I am around them or others in the group. I am willing to participate in tournaments and I want my chosen team to do their best and win together. Also, I want to have fun while doing it, in and out of tournaments.

If you have any more questions or other things that you would like to know about me, please go right ahead, PM me or ask me on this thread. I will try my best to respond as quick as possible.

Hope we can work things out,
- Mattie

P.S. This is a repost of my thread from last week. The original thread is here:
http://squidboards.com/threads/looking-for-a-splatoon-squad.24591/

Mykbrian

Inkster Jr.
Hey this is mykbrian; just a heads up i sent a friend request on skype so you know its me

trevar

Full Squid
NNID
blahmin027
I'm only S 56 but have reached S 91. Still working myself to S+. I would love to squad with you though! (heads up on my discord friend request)

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I'm only S 56 but have reached S 91. Still working myself to S+. I would love to squad with you though! (heads up on my discord friend request)
Why is that your signature?

trevar

Full Squid
NNID
blahmin027
The -1 follower thing? because one time instagram glitched and said i had -1 followers on my instagram

InkCorpse

Inkling
Hello! I am currently recruiting squids for my competitive clan, Operation Novalord, and you seem like a fit. ON is looking for members to help us build this clan from the ground up. We want ON to not only be a known competitive clan, but we also strive in creating a friendly community within us. More info can be found here.

trevar

Full Squid
NNID
blahmin027
Hey again, update: I am currently S+ 38, I have made a competitive group called the Fish clam. We are currently looking for some new members. We currently have a decent amount of 7 people. If you have not joined a clan yet please consider ours. We have 3 S+ players along with some lower ranked players. I resent my friend request on discord, please consider joining the Fish clam. Stay fresh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom