Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6391-8464-6805
For those who haven't seen it yet!

1000042771.png

And this is the JP theme!
1000042767.jpg

1000042772.png

It's so beautiful 🥲🥲 wish we got art too!

Feel free to discuss the themes!
I can tell how badly they want Frye to win overseas LOL. But tbh the NA theme doesn't feel very inspired compared to the JP one, wish we got something similar

QueueS

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7686-7152-6216
yea at this point its pretty much a guaranteed win for frye, which is nice but kinda boring

Iciest Ice

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-5366-9128-5213
For those who haven't seen it yet!

View attachment 8963

And this is the JP theme!
View attachment 8964
View attachment 8965
It's so beautiful 🥲🥲 wish we got art too!

Feel free to discuss the themes!
I can tell how badly they want Frye to win overseas LOL. But tbh the NA theme doesn't feel very inspired compared to the JP one, wish we got something similar
I genuinely want to see someone do splatfest art about the Friday Saturday Sunday splatfest

I'm very curious about how would you do it

Also friday ftw

mossyquartz

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6391-8464-6805
I genuinely want to see someone do splatfest art about the Friday Saturday Sunday splatfest

I'm very curious about how would you do it

Also friday ftw
I'm fairly sure we'll get art for it! Wonder how they'd convey the idea within one piece. Cause in the past, they had two separate drawings of the idols so they could do kinda whatever, but the Deep Cut art is always one scene, they're in the same spot at the same time, so it'd be hard to show off the idea 🤔

nineball

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
dang, another boring splatfest theme. time to pick my team like how i did last time

2024-02-01_08-06.png

sunday it is!
"sunday" rhymes with "funday" so im sure its gonna be a sweep, completely airtight logic i know. i also predict that team frye is gonna get the constant mirror match treatment again...

TooManyNachos

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7833-9020-0628
i'm going with saturday because for all of sunday i just think about how much I don't want it to be monday. I could also go with friday because at least it means a free day is next, but that's not great either lol

mossyquartz

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6391-8464-6805
How is that a guaranteed win for frye
I mean ofc there's personal preference, but globally, Friday isn't really considered as part of the weekend, and Sunday is usually the day where people have to think about going back to work/school. Saturday seems like the logical choice for the average person unless you have a unique schedule or important events on the other days

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom