New Splatfest got announced!

PreyingShark

Inkling
NNID
PreyingShark
Saturday will win the popular vote. Friday will win overall because Saturday will be burdened with kids who aren't very good, so just the usual for NA/EU-exclusive fests unfortunately. So yeah I'm expecting a repeat of the last NA/EU fest, RIP Frye

nineball

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
Saturday will win the popular vote. Friday will win overall because Saturday will be burdened with kids who aren't very good, so just the usual for NA/EU-exclusive fests unfortunately. So yeah I'm expecting a repeat of the last NA/EU fest, RIP Frye
it might actually be a close fight between friday and sunday, considering the cult respectable following of big man can be quite a dedicated one

(*cough* also sunday rhymes with funday *cough*)

HolzLaim

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1881-6714-8892
I mean ofc there's personal preference, but globally, Friday isn't really considered as part of the weekend, and Sunday is usually the day where people have to think about going back to work/school. Saturday seems like the logical choice for the average person unless you have a unique schedule or important events on the other days
Nah where im from people prefer Friday a lot

Necrowmancy

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
She/they
Friday is afternoon off (For most people, I got archery tournaments every Friday then I just pass out)
Saturday is a full day off
Sunday is mornings off (Unless you're like me and just sleep through all of Sunday)

Soranoya

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8284-0907-8301
The colors of the jp theme are so cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom