Nintendo fan art thread (and chat room owo)

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
It's fine, you didn't know :)
And @⭐️Zapfish⭐️ you can go ahead and trade too :)

And thx XD She got coddled a lot both with Grandpa and the squad, and by the time she joined the squad she started wanting to do things herself, including defending herself because she does get teased about her small size and occasionally about being an Octoling. Ringo can be a tad overprotective over her for those reasons
Could you please give a ref? ^^

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Well then, I guess your character shares my name since my name is Luna (Which is why my squidsona is named that).
My zapfish shares my nickname, but I might change it.
Jeez, I really need to draw all my OCs together. No one knows much about them.
...I have about 4.

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
Noice. The only time some of my OC's have been to together are in my rough size comparison chart and my ship pic (only counting humanoid form)

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Noice. The only time some of my OC's have been to together are in my rough size comparison chart and my ship pic (only counting humanoid form)
I wasn't gonna draw them like hanging out together although that would be cool... "Splatt and Inkie meet Agent 3!"
Welp. Back to my chibi o(^_-)O

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
See you all in the morning!

Meanwhile…
*casually slides Christian radio stations over* You guys wanna try K-Love and Air-1? (They're practically the same but Air-1 also has rap and some rock) You don't have to, just wanted to offer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom