Overfishing Poll

Do you participate in Overfishing/are you interested in learning more about it?

• Yes, I Overfish

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • No, I don't Overfish

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • No, I don't Overfish, but I AM interested in learing more about it!

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • No, I don't Overfish, and I don't really care to learn more about it

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

Lightspeed_Lunatic

Senior Squid
Hi there! I'm curious if anyone else using this site considers themselves an "Overfisher". If you don't know what overfishing is, here's a guide explaining more about it, written by me: https://squidboards.com/guides/what-is-overfishing-how-can-i-try-heres-your-answer.308/ (Note that I wrote it way back in June, so there are a few references to events that happened a while ago)

If so, I just wanted to let you all know that I have copied over nearly all of the Overfishing guides from the Overfishing Discord Server (With permission, of course) to this site! You can simply click the "Guide" button at the top of the page to see some, or see a list of all of them here: Link to list

Thanks, and have a great day! Feel free to ask me any questions about Overfishing, if you're curious!

S2_Golden_Egg.png

Suchi

The Eternal Dualie Squelchers User
Premium
Switch Friend Code
SW-3685-3474-1994
I don't overfish and I don't really plan to (more focused on PvP) but I respect the skill it takes to be an overfisher.

mewki

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1986-3046-8304
I just wonder how people learn to overfish. You never see the starting point, only the good clips and high scores.

Sorcerer

Senior Squid
NNID
JiveSoulBro
I'm a frequent Overfisher but these discords are way too sensitive. The only way to overfish now is with a band of likeminded discord buddies; like comp, honestly.

I read over your guides, the technical data is good but I swear I just don't see enough effort from others to put eggs in. Overfishing at the highest level really is about stuffing eggs inside the basket at the exusion of all else, and survival in the face of overwhelminging enemies is an acquired skill

gay4bigman

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/it
Switch Friend Code
SW-4380-0270-6060
overfishing is a lot of fun when you're with a team of good players, but it can be a nightmare to try with randoms. good communication and similar skill level is key.

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
I would like to but i don’t use discord because of its community

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom