Recruiting Members For The Squidicide Squad

Squidalicious

Full Squid
NNID
LinkMan1871
I'm down, I may not be the best but I would love to join a squad and just have fun. I play smash competitively so I'm a bit experienced with the competitive gaming scene. Here is my stuff
NNID: shadowbro8
I'm in eastern time if that means anything
Could you tell me your rank please? There is no rank requirement but we have so many members applying we need it to start narrowing it down. Thanks!

Mario Gamer

Inkling
NNID
Hellouseritsme2
GL finding people

- Why You Would Like To Join: I'm looking for an active and fun squad to learn with and play with
- Main Weapons And Strengths: i only really use the .52 Gal, i can target people and kill them and use killer wails well
- Competitive Experience: I'm in a MK8 clan so i know how to be competitive and i war a lot in MK8 but I'm growing more onto Splatoon
- A Way For Us To Contact You: on Skype, my Skype is supergio123mario

Last edited:

SilentKat

Inkling
NNID
shadowbro8
As of now I am c+, if I do get in how would meets be organized?

LAG

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lag
S
Want to play with friends?
Support, Custom E3 Liter
I have a competitive mind (played Pokemon competitively for 5 years) but I just... play this game. I think I play it competitively but hey, I don't know all the technical terms. Only concepts I understand in my head.
- Skype - Shur2gal (might have a space - shur2 gal or shur 2gal) depending.

Squidalicious

Full Squid
NNID
LinkMan1871
S
Want to play with friends?
Support, Custom E3 Liter
I have a competitive mind (played Pokemon competitively for 5 years) but I just... play this game. I think I play it competitively but hey, I don't know all the technical terms. Only concepts I understand in my head.
- Skype - Shur2gal (might have a space - shur2 gal or shur 2gal) depending.
Can you please add me then since you are not sure? My skype is LinkMan1871

Pokébro

Inkling
NNID
Jaut560
- Location, Canada EST time zone.
- Rank S
- NNID Jaut560
- Looking to improve my skills
- Weapons of choice.
Tentatek Splattershot, Splattershot Jr, Splattershot Pro, Aerospray, Dual Squelcher, Krak-On-Splat, Carbon Roller, .96 gal, Octobrush.
- Played Halo competitively about 8 years ago, competitive Pokemon player for the last 3 years.
- Skype, Jaut569???? Not sure what my skype ID is. If that's not right PM me and I'll tell you my email my skype is connected to.

Last edited:

Applesgosh

Inkling
NNID
Applesgosh
- Rank A+
- Have gotten really bored with Splatoon lately so wanted to try out Squad Battles finally.
- Krak-On Splat Roller. I guess I'm just good at getting kills. I'd also say my movement is quite alright.
- Been attending local SSBM tourneys for over a year now.
- It'd be best to text me, since I'm not always at my PC. I guess I'll pm you my number if that's cool?
- NNID: Applesgosh

ChezB

Inkling
Location: Korea (I'm flexible with time so I think it'll be alright)
Rank S
I'd like to join as a first taste into the competitive scene.
Main Weapons: Kraken Roller, Custom Blaster, Mini Splatling
No competitive experience.

I want to play right now!

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Man this is awesome to see so many applicants. Squidalicious and I definitely hadn't expected all you awesome peopel to register!

I think it would be pretty cool if we all could get a room going sometime.

LAG

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lag
Im down to play right now actually. My skype has a space inbetween. Shur 2gal. Lets get a schedule set up so we can splat inklin's

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
I'll give it a shot!

- S

- I joined this site to find a bunch of people to play Splatoon with, joining a squad like this is the best way to do it.

- With the Splatter Shot weapon class, I play offensively, focusing on quick movement and power. With the Splash-o-matic, I play a support role with the suction bomb rush, the most ideal situation being Splatzones. I'm also very proficient with the Heavy Splatling if the situation demands it.

- I've never really played in a hardcore team before, but I've engaged in a lot of competitive multiplayer games. Pokemon, Smash Bros., Halo, and I've been playing Splatoon ever since the day it came out in the US.

- Skype, however, I must ask that I send you a request if you guys think I am a good applicant. I made my account just for contacting other members on this site. I'm actually not sure what my Skype name is, mainly due to the weird hoops I jumped through to start it. XD

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Whoo two man squads until the team gets here :)
added :)

I'll give it a shot!

- S

- I joined this site to find a bunch of people to play Splatoon with, joining a squad like this is the best way to do it.

- With the Splatter Shot weapon class, I play offensively, focusing on quick movement and power. With the Splash-o-matic, I play a support role with the suction bomb rush, the most ideal situation being Splatzones. I'm also very proficient with the Heavy Splatling if the situation demands it.

- I've never really played in a hardcore team before, but I've engaged in a lot of competitive multiplayer games. Pokemon, Smash Bros., Halo, and I've been playing Splatoon ever since the day it came out in the US.

- Skype, however, I must ask that I send you a request if you guys think I am a good applicant. I made my account just for contacting other members on this site. I'm actually not sure what my Skype name is, mainly due to the weird hoops I jumped through to start it. XD
hey man shoot a request at walker.franke :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom