Recruiting Squids! Clan: [SB] Sploot Billies

Carrot

Inkling
Hi guys! I am recruiting members for our new clan called Sploot Billies!

We're all about community, teamwork, and helping each other succeed in-game. Our focus is making a close community. This way we can work as a cohesive unit where everyone is played to their strengths.

We have a Facebook messenger group and a discord for match making, gameplay tips and random other BS. Currently have 5 active players that are all very friendly and love to play.

Requirements-
At least 10 hours of game play
Rank B- in at least one mode

This is a great clan to make new friends and find people to regularly play with, so if youre bored playing with rando's come shoot me a message or comment if youre interested!

Come say hello!

My Discord: Carrot#2843

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
I want to join

Hammy_3

Inkling
NNID
Hammy
Switch Friend Code
SW-7404-8826-8106
Hello! I am very interested in joining your clan. I definitely have played more than 10 hours and I am B- in Splat Zones. My discord name is Hammy#9073. Thanks!

cupjaw

Inkling
NNID
John
Switch Friend Code
SW-4420-0700-2738
Hello, I recently played a series of turf war games with your clan and am interested in joining because your all are very skillful and I hope to improve. I have played over 55 hours and have some B rank in Rainmaker, Tower Control, and Splat Zones. My discord is cupjaw#4629 and my in game name is John.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom