Rooster Teeth/ Achievement Hunter Fans

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
Anyone a fan of Red Vs. Blue, RWBY, Achievement Hunter, The Slow-Mo Guys... here's the thread to discuss your favorite videos and content!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
RoosterTeeth is great! I do miss Monty Oum, though. RWBY and RvB definitely aren't the same without him.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I got a question. Why do you guys like Rooster Teeth so much ?

I used to watch them a long ways back when they made those easter egg/achievement hunter videos. I'm kinda out of the loop.

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
I got a question. Why do you guys like Rooster Teeth so much ?

I used to watch them a long ways back when they made those easter egg/achievement hunter videos. I'm kinda out of the loop.
I guess I really like the humor.

I'm also a big fan of it's always sunny in Philadelphia, and I see a lot of humor carry over.

Especially achievement Hunter, as they're big fans of the show.

They are all just really cool :)

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I guess I really like the humor.

I'm also a big fan of it's always sunny in Philadelphia, and I see a lot of humor carry over.

Especially achievement Hunter, as they're big fans of the show.

They are all just really cool :)
Oh, ok

Thanks for replying.

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
RoosterTeeth is great! I do miss Monty Oum, though. RWBY and RvB definitely aren't the same without him.
Totally agree. I loved RWBY and started collecting the figures they produced. Not the best quality but still pretty gnarly. I don't know if I can bring myself to finish the set though.

I also wonder if they'll continue RWBY without Monty or just leave it as it is to remember him? It'd be very awkward to continue the show without him though.

I have to say, I do watch their content a lot less nowadays. Not really sure why, I just don't watch them... Shame on me. I used to love watching the Achievement Hunter videos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom