"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

SmashXX

Inkling
Mine don't have 3 but you are free to order them.
Sorry for the very late reply, I'd like to try and purify them!

So from what I understand I have to backup my save before purchasing this item because the third will be determined as soon as I buy it. Is there any difference if Spyke offers it with the two subs included and an empty space on it compared to being offered the two subs and the third slot unlocked with "?" on it?

SmashXX

Inkling
Sorry for really bad camera quality, their nnid is Mamandil

edit: just realized i posted the pic upside down, The joys of taking pictures with an i pad on rotation lock,
i would re take it but he's gone from my plaza, so heres his gear
:head_eye007::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:shoes_sht009::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
and yes his octo tee was shiny as well but there's no point writng that down as it cannot be ordered.

i have black arrowbands with 2 :ability_inkrecovery: if you want them
Wow! Did you have any luck getting those pure Tentatek Fake Contacts and Black Trainers off of him?

=O

Dawn Wall

so many dynamos || soɯɐuʎp ʎuɐɯ os
NNID
246_Tritone
i didn't know there was a thread for these kinds of things, so here are a few of my pure gear:

ffs this roll is useless because the sailor-stripe tee exists :/

most of them are nice for when i use the dynamos and e-liters, so they're cool.

SmashXX

Inkling
i didn't know there was a thread for these kinds of things, so here are a few of my pure gear:

ffs this roll is useless because the sailor-stripe tee exists :/

most of them are nice for when i use the dynamos and e-liters, so they're cool.
Can I please order those Fake Contacts off of you ;_;

Also @SkyeKuma can I get those Retro Specs?

Also, if anyone is interested I have a shiny Rockenberg White (Main: Ink Recovery Up. Sub: Special Charge Up X3).

SmashXX

Inkling
@Of Moose & Men, @SmashXX, my nnid is 246_Tritone

pm me on discord or here when you send the request so we can figure out times to match up together. you can find me on the /r/splatoon and scl servers as 246_trinitrotoluene ∞ vι.
Thank you! Right now I'm in a Turf War getting pure Retro Specs off of someone else lol. I'll send a friend request when I can and I'll make a Discord account pretty soon as well!

Thank you for replying!

VideoGameVirtuoso

Pro Squid
NNID
ExtremeTechPro
Last night I rolled two quick respawn subs on the noise cancelers. Anyone want to purify this bad dog and let me order it back?

:head_hdp002::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_runspeed:

I would be eternally grateful!
I would be willing to help you get those Noise Cancelers, however I also need some help with purifying my Traditional Headband. It has Comeback with two Swim Speed Up and one Special Saver. If your queue is too full, you can just use another account. I plan on doing that for your gear, since I am currently waiting on a pure SQUID GIRL Tunic and Camo Mesh.

If there is anything else you want purified, I can do that too. Eventually I will ask for some of other pure gear, as long as you have something else you desire after these Noise Cancelers :)

Last edited:

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
I found a guy (top of this page I think) who rolled pure noise cancellers and he let me order from him, so it's next in my queue. I'm rolling a pure swim lightweight cap tonight, so it shouldn't be long and I should have the NC's too!

You can still order them if you want, or anything from my list. Once I roll the swim cap I'm ordering a pure QRS shirt and a pure QSJ hat, so I'll be full for awhile. Lets keep in touch though and I can proably help once my current queue is finished.

I would be willing to help you get those Noise Cancelers, however I also need some help with purifying my Traditional Headband. It has Comeback with two Swim Speed Up and one Special Saver. If your queue is too full, you can just use another account. I plan on doing that for your gear, since I am currently waiting on a pure SQUID GIRL Tunic and Camo Mesh.

If there is anything else you want purified, I can do that too. Eventually I will ask for some of other pure gear, as long as you have something else you desire after these Noise Cancelers :)

OniLink

Inkling
NNID
0niLink97
Things i have...
Hats: :head_hdp000::ability_inksavermain::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:l :head_eye001::ability_defenseup::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:l:head_eye007::ability_specialcharge::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:l:head_hat001::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
Shirts: :clothes_tes003::ability_coldblooded::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:l:clothes_plo001::ability_runspeed::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:l:clothes_shirt007::ability_defenseup::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:l:clothes_tes022::ability_ninjasquid::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:l:clothes_tes001::ability_runspeed::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:l
:clothes_tly006::ability_inksaversub::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
Shoes: :shoes_sht003::ability_specialduration::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:l:shoes_sht000::ability_bombrange::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:l LE Soccer Cleats (couldnt find the pic):ability_inkresistance::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:l:shoes_shi005::ability_inkresistance::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:l:shoes_bot003::ability_inkresistance::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:l:shoes_sht008::ability_stealthjump::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:l Strapping Reds :ability_inkresistance::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:

Not a pure but i hope it helps:head_eye002::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_quickrespawn:

Something id like: attack up head or clothes pure, :clothes_swt001::ability_bombrange::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:, and any quick respawn pure or shiny,

NNID: 0niLink97 (0 is a zero)

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Things i have...
Hats: :head_hdp000::ability_inksavermain::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:l :head_eye001::ability_defenseup::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:l:head_eye007::ability_specialcharge::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:l:head_hat001::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
Shirts: :clothes_tes003::ability_coldblooded::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:l:clothes_plo001::ability_runspeed::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:l:clothes_shirt007::ability_defenseup::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:l:clothes_tes022::ability_ninjasquid::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:l:clothes_tes001::ability_runspeed::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:l
:clothes_tly006::ability_inksaversub::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
Shoes: :shoes_sht003::ability_specialduration::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:l:shoes_sht000::ability_bombrange::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:l LE Soccer Cleats (couldnt find the pic):ability_inkresistance::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:l:shoes_shi005::ability_inkresistance::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:l:shoes_bot003::ability_inkresistance::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:l:shoes_sht008::ability_stealthjump::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:l Strapping Reds :ability_inkresistance::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:

Not a pure but i hope it helps:head_eye002::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_quickrespawn:

Something id like: attack up head or clothes pure, :clothes_swt001::ability_bombrange::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:, and any quick respawn pure or shiny,

NNID: 0niLink97 (0 is a zero)
Sadly, none of those are "shiny". Still good stuff though.

lJunketsul

Inkling
NNID
GeraltDeRivia77
anyone can talk how use these images with the gears????

i have a some gears pure and shiny gear.

lJunketsul

Inkling
NNID
GeraltDeRivia77
I found a guy (top of this page I think) who rolled pure noise cancellers and he let me order from him, so it's next in my queue. I'm rolling a pure swim lightweight cap tonight, so it shouldn't be long and I should have the NC's too!

You can still order them if you want, or anything from my list. Once I roll the swim cap I'm ordering a pure QRS shirt and a pure QSJ hat, so I'll be full for awhile. Lets keep in touch though and I can proably help once my current queue is finished.

I have one hat with full quick respawns xD.

lJunketsul

Inkling
NNID
GeraltDeRivia77
Thanks a lot for the help SmashXX

I can offer this:

:head_cap009::ability_quickrespawn:+:ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:head_eye005::ability_damage:+:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

I search this:

1 or 2 star gear with:

:ability_runspeed:+:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed: in Head or Cloth
:ability_specialcharge:+:ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge: In Shoes or Cloth (prefer in cloth)
:ability_tenacity:+:ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:ability_swimspeed:+:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:ability_ninjasquid:+:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:ability_coldblooded:+:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
:ability_damage:+:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage: In Shoe or Cloth
:ability_inksavermain:+:ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain: In Head or Cloth

In future i can help much more,i lost my old wii full of perfect gears and i restar for zero )=

My NNID IS:GeraltDeRivia77

Cactus

Semi-Pro Squid
Some of the most amazing gear:
found using Google.
2x Pure, 1x Shiny

3x Pure, 0x Shiny

3x Pure, 0x Shiny

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom