Shroomed Mafia. Over. Who won?

Squid Master

Inkling
Hi, so what's happened? Not much I see so I will be voting to create discussion.
Vote:MajorasMask9
I like to see more activity from you.

after looking at the thread, i dont feel confident enough to make a case or outright call anybody scum. my list essentially reflects thingyman's list of who id... not mind seeing go. i think widdle mac's lack of contribution stings the worst though, and since theres word that redadil is getting a replacement, i think voting mac off is our best bet.

##vote widdle mac

this game is horrendously uneventful so far :c

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Man are you guys lucky. I thought today was July 6th. You have 1 day left. Better start scrambling soon or else!

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Votecount: 1.4

xCoCo
Squidmaster
redadil4
African American
Marigi174:
ReedRGale
MajorasMask9: Squidmaster
Widdle Mac: African American, Thingyman
Thingyman
ReedRGale

Not Voting:
xCoco, redadil4*, Marigi174, Widdle Mac, Majora'sMask9

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

Notes:
Still looking for a replacement for
Redadil4. If you know of anyone who might be interested, please let them know!

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1 is July 6th, at 11:59pm.

Thingyman

Inkling
Let's hope the scum are the inactives. Otherwise, I don't see us having much of a chance here :P

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
I'm just going to wagon for this one. I don't really have enough solid evidence to say that anyone is scum for certain, so ##vote: Widdle Mac

MajorasMask9

Inkling
NNID
MajorasMask9
OK WHEW I'm back and ready for mafia. I know I have a lot of catching up to do but here we go:

At first, when I read this post, I got sort of a tiny little paranoid feeling when I noticed the Widdle Mac vote here, since it was basically just parroting my own vote on Majoras (which Majoras didn't respond to), so it seemed like Majoras had taken my vote into account, chosen not to respond and then did the same thing I did, which he could've done as mafia here to imitate a townie (me). BUUUUUUUT... While I still have this little paranoid feeling, the top part of this quote mostly overrides it, and I'm inclined to believe that Majoras is probably a townie.
I'm going to be totally honest here and say that I most likely completely forgot to address you, lol. I do remember seeing your vote and thinking up a direct response to it but I can't say I really had anything good to say at the time, considering it was a few replies after Day 1 started. I mean aside from "I'm not mafia please don't vote for me!"

I should probably address something that probably was already noticed for a number of reasons, but Widdle Mac and I are pretty close friends outside of the game. I mention this because people have looked at her posts earlier as suspicious simply for her "roleplaying." E.g.:

I do tend to disagree with @Widdle Mac I like the post, mostly because I like amusing things but the more I thought about it--because it was the only post that stuck in my head--the more it seemed like overt shrouding. I mean, we can't get a legitimate read because of the humorous nature of the post, but it at least puts them next on the level of suspicion on my scum radars.
Da fuq? Ok this post is kinda random and lol-inducing. This is hard to make a judgement on, but the ambiguous nature of the post makes me kinda suspicious. Small number of mafia points in this direction.
And I COMPLETELY understand this when it's coming from a new player, especially since we've both been kind of busy and haven't posted much after our initial posts, but this is pretty normal for early-game Widdle Mac. However, What I might find suspicious about Widdle Mac is this:

This, on one hand, gives me great fury, does it not? I.... have fury?
This is kind of an unconventional mafia argument, but to me this is clearly referencing the Mario & Luigi villain Fawful. I know this is a blind game, but I'm pretty sure we all have Mario-related role themes assigned to us. I think it's entirely possible that Widdle Mac's role could be "Fawful," whatever that entails. This leads me to three lines of thought:

1)Widdle Mac was trying to subtley play into her role theme (possibly to get a laugh out of the hosts,) despite it being a mafia role. Fawful is a villain, so it would make sense for a "Fawful" role to be mafia-sided, and therefore Widdle Mac may also be mafia. Perhaps she thought nobody would make the connection that Fawful could be her role, and also mafia.

2)Widdle Mac openly alluded to her role of "Fawful." Despite the fact that Fawful is a villain, the fact that she referenced it so openly could indicate that the role has nothing to do with the alignment; why would she openly reference a Mario villain in a Mario-themed game of mafia?

3)Her role isn't Fawful at all and I am looking way too deep into this.

I'm honestly thinking it's #1 though, but I'm not 100% on that. However, this on top of the fact that she's been pretty inactive lately and probably will be for a while (she's been unexpectedly insanely busy the past few days; I know she didn't anticipate this when she signed up) makes me think this is a pretty safe vote for Day 1 on all counts.

##Vote: Widdle Mac

MajorasMask9

Inkling
NNID
MajorasMask9
^ When I wrote that reply I was kind of "writing it as I saw it" and didn't know who I'd be voting for when I started. I only say this because I know there is other stuff that should be addressed regarding other people and I'll hopefully get a better chance to talk about this in the following round :).

thats a lynch

hopefully something comes of the lynch, maybe itll spur some mudda fuqqas to like actually play the game, but all i know is that if thingy and i are the only ones playing, its gonna be pretty ****in hard finding scum :|

majoras, if youre mafia, i honestly think youd have been better off just following along with the wagon later on in the Day instead of coming in here with that convoluted reason to think mac may be scum. plus drez specifically said that if we play off of flavor were gonna get burned too. that just came off as MAD opportunistic dude.

MajorasMask9

Inkling
NNID
MajorasMask9
majoras, if youre mafia, i honestly think youd have been better off just following along with the wagon later on in the Day instead of coming in here with that convoluted reason to think mac may be scum. plus drez specifically said that if we play off of flavor were gonna get burned too. that just came off as MAD opportunistic dude.
I must have missed that post where he mentioned that about flavor. A little concerning now but I have no regrets atm :).

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Well, seeing as I tend to agree with the votes, due to my previously mentioned mafia leanings toward Widdle Mac, I don't know whether I should change my vote or not. I guess I will, though.

##Unvote
##Vote: Widdle Mac

Thingyman

Inkling
I believe Widdle Mac has been majoritied now. Are we allowed to speak still (during night)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom