SIZZLE '24 TRAILER IS HERE

Grekly

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Said this in a discord server I’m in already but I’m putting here also.

One of the weapon on green team has splat bomb, I know it’s not hydra since the sub line don’t line up so it’s either bamboo. Range, or the new splatana

Also what with the jelly at the end?

briank913

Pro Squid
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
So looks like Hydra has Screen, something from Green Team has Chumps, Big Run stages are getting a repeat (a possible hint that it's the end), and a new stage. Also both Recycle Brella and Dousers were there...

It seems like this is it fam D:

Cephalobro

What?! There will be a chance that we will fight all three King Salmonids at once?! I really hope this means bonus Golden Scales.

Cephalobro

I kind of doubt that this is going to be the last major update for Splatoon 3, why add one stage and two weapons at the very end of the game's update cycle?

What the triple King Salmonids tell me though is that Nintendo could slowly introduce ways to ease the grind in the game in general. And so far, their methods of doing so have been unpredictable.

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
I kind of doubt that this is going to be the last major update for Splatoon 3, why add one stage and two weapons at the very end of the game's update cycle?
well, something has to be the last major update

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
1715867029446.png

Anyone know if that green button is anything? The others are idol group symbols so I feel like it might mean something, but I dunno.

My initial impression is that the jelly is a tourist Moving On To The Next Location (either a general farewell heralding the end of updates or a splat4 teaser) but also they're looking up at the sky, so maybe that's hinting at something. Hmm.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
three king salmonids at once is going to be hell

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
Said this in a discord server I’m in already but I’m putting here also.

One of the weapon on green team has splat bomb, I know it’s not hydra since the sub line don’t line up so it’s either bamboo. Range, or the new splatana

Also what with the jelly at the end?
splat bomb on a splatana would be amazing

Grekly

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
After too much analysis these are the specials on the new weapons/kits I noticed
IMG_1345.jpeg

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
I ... am a little worried that three king salmonids might lag the game to heck, but I am really excited about the prospect. I wonder how it will work? Will they each have their own health bar or will they simplify it by making it one health bar and attacking any of the kings damages it? Will we get triple scales? (I hope so) Are the Three Kings going to just replace the usual king salmonid for that big run or will it be a smaller chance of getting it or some other kind of mechanic that triggers it?

Also, the fact they they called it "BIG Big Run" is so silly and I love it. I was really hoping they'd do a finale big run and it looks like we're getting it. I'm glad we'll get to revisit the maps too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom