SIZZLE '24 TRAILER IS HERE

briank913

Pro Squid
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
Switch 2 coming out next year may signal that there is no 3rd kit. Plus, balancing over 140 kits will mostly be a logistic nightmare unless they give all or majority of the kits trash kits no sane being would play. Chara talked about an S3 Deluxe for the next Switch which I could get behind given there are MAJOR revisions with grinding and being less punishing.

I don't mind Big Run stages being repeated as a lot of people got S3 recently, especially for Christmas 2023, so to give them repeat stages I think is really cool. But who knows what they're thinking?

But Splatoon's 10 year mark is next year. So who knows what they're gonna do.

Cephalobro

With three Banners and a decoration reaching the triple digits of rarer scales, there needs to be a way for players to be able to increase scale yield of rarer scales from King Salmonids in some way.

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
This season looks cool, though I have my doubts about the Mint Decavitator.

The Custom Douser Dualies look promising with Triple Inkstrike and (hopefully because it makes logical sense) Burst Bomb.
Although I think I’m going to have to lean Bamboo again since it’s getting Fizzy Bomb + Super Chump.

Masked_Katz

Gnarly Eddy's Boyfriend
Switch Friend Code
SW-3907-3792-4200
the wellstring AND the wellstring custom kits were just both revealed together, meaning this season we really are getting all remaining 2nd kits. The custom has point sensor and wave breaker I believe, which I actually really enjoy the sound of.

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
Dang. I guess this is it for kits then, no third kits for anything. That's a shame honestly.
I've come to accept it at this point. Splatoon 3's content updates haven't done much for the game's sales. I feel like they devs are planning to start working on Splatoon 4 the second this game's support ends. I can't blame them. Besides, these kits are good.

Masked_Katz

Gnarly Eddy's Boyfriend
Switch Friend Code
SW-3907-3792-4200
correct me if I'm wrong, but don't we still have another season to go? Nintendo promised to push updates until this September

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom