Sizzle season 2024 wishlists?

Grekly

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Alright so right now we’re are in the time period where a new trailer for the next season drop so I want to know what are is your wishlist for the next season?

me personally I just a kraken weapon preferably range, dousers, or the new brella I forgot the name of

Last edited:

Cephalobro

The introduction to point bonuses for Salmon Run, like the Golden Scales being multiplied depending on how many Power Eggs (not Golden Eggs) accumulated.

Just in general lessening the grind in the game as a whole.

reelrollsweat

Pro Squid
ink mine/bubbler hydra. also i hope edit nouveau is cool. beakon/crab or beakon/screen ideally, ive never played a weapon w/ those specials so it would be cool

Catloafman

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
Fella
one more king salmonid
Bambrella with splashdown
Crb kraken
New stringer is actually good with good kits (this will not happen)
New splatana is actually good with good kits (this will most likely happen)

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
I mainly hope the kits are cool, there's so much potential with the subs and specials we have left, so I hope nintendo doesn't manage to fumble all of them somehow

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
I generally keep my expectations pretty low for these. I like to just wait and see what they give us. I like surprises, so I guess I hope it involves something unexpected, but I think I generally enjoy and look forward to Shiny New Content no matter what it is, hah.

That said, since it is likely the last season with major updates/additions if they don't do a content extension, it would be really cool if they dropped something big for it (or... just announce a content extension). Other than that I think I just would like to see a shift to a more diverse meta, in whatever way that ends up happening.

DzNutsKong

Inkling Cadet
Literally? Don't nerf Stamper too hard and make the new sword cool. That's all you need to make me happy.

It's funny because I feel like Wiper Deco being my single most used weapon has kind of made it easy for me to pick up other weapons. It doesn't have the best kill time unless I get very close to people (which I don't super often), its range isn't anything crazy even if it's pretty nice, and it doesn't have a bomb, so with all of that I've had to learn to approach fights pretty differently than I would with other weapons. I was able to pick up weapons like the Explosher or Recycled Brella a bit quicker and without putting as much effort as I think I should have just because I have a general idea of what my positioning should look like and how I should be looking to attack people.

That being said, I don't even care if the new sword is good. Both swords are already very good and I'm plenty capable of having fun with weapons that aren't the most successful in a solo environment. I'm sure I can draw some similarities between using it and one or two of Stamper, Ballpoint and Explo and try to adjust how I play it accordingly. As long as it feels similarly expressive to use as the other swords, maybe with a decent learning curve too, that'll be more than enough for me.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
The introduction to point bonuses for Salmon Run, like the Golden Scales being multiplied depending on how many Power Eggs (not Golden Eggs) accumulated.

Just in general lessening the grind in the game as a whole.
I would of gotten a lot of golden scales if I got golden scales, because I get over 1,000 power eggs on every shift win or not.

also no more hydra in salmon run and new kits for turf wars, new maps (especially old ones from S1), last but not least a new weapon

isaac4

Inkling Commander
The main stuff I want is
  • A good final map
  • Good 2nd kits
  • Big Run in Splatsville (please Nintendo)
  • Increasing the percentage for Boss Salmonid scales to reduce grinding
  • Content extension announced (it's not happening)

isaac4

Inkling Commander
I mainly hope the kits are cool, there's so much potential with the subs and specials we have left, so I hope nintendo doesn't manage to fumble all of them somehow
New RB kit is going to be Splash Wall/Reefslider.

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
give us the reef nintendo
I didn't play s2 but I've seen the map layout and it looks amazing
I don't want to get my hopes up too high but I do have some hope for this, considering it's literally what people use as the example of a good map

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
give us the reef nintendo
I didn't play s2 but I've seen the map layout and it looks amazing
I don't want to get my hopes up too high but I do have some hope for this, considering it's literally what people use as the example of a good map
I believe I've played on the reef in S2 before, but still I agree with you they do need to bring it back as well as Sheldenorf institute

briank913

Inkling Cadet
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
The final Big Run being a Golden rotation with a higher Quota for gold and an endless SR mode.

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
Biggest thing I want to see is Salmon Run content. All we've ever gotten are maps and Kings, but I think it'd go a long way to freshen the mode up again if they added 2-3 new miniboss types and a new night wave or two.
New minibosses would secretly be a good stealth nerf to Flyfish/Stinger/Big Shot spawn rates.

And then just give me The Reef and Snapper Canal.

I don't think a content extension is going to happen, two years was already a lot. But it feels like less because we're only just now finishing second kits, and the fear is that we're not getting third kits. Ideally, the best we could hope for is that they do start releasing third kits afterward, but that's all they do, no other content.

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
all i want is a good kit on the new splatana

Grekly

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
I forgot that there is suppose to be a new splatana and stringer. I don't really like the current two Splatanas much and is more looking forward to the new stringers (strange due to me being a frontline aggro player). But I do hope that the new weapons are fun.

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
i honestly just hope it’s good enough to not just be initial hype that dies down too quickly. if they don’t make terrible kits and if the stage is playable that’ll be good enough for me though.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
I want the new Splatana so I can see how it is and continue my collection on getting all of the weapons in Splatoon 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom