So i was told we get our splatfest sea snails automatically..i didnt..

Szion

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Szionblue
did you have to be there as splatfest ended? I had the fiend rank cuz i couldnt play very much at all, it being THE FOURTH OF JULY, WAKEUP NINTENDO, BAD DAY TO DO THAT but thats not the point...either that person on the forum was wrong or i have to get it somewhere....any ideas?

Szion

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Szionblue
If Callie and Marie announced the winners you should have them.
i never got that announcement..

Im wondering if there was a certain time i had to be there, because i wasnt there for a while after splatfest was over =/

Squadaloo

Full Squid
NNID
RodRodney
I logged in several days after the event and still got my snails, so I don't think it's a timing thing.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
It is not a timing think. I redeemed my Snails days after the winners were announced. When I did log in, I was treated to Callie and Marie doing scores, and then the maps. After they were done, I automatically received my snails. I didn't have to go anywhere for them, I got a notification before I was even able to control my Inkling in Inkopolis.

cool6012

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Cool6012
I dunno then you probably just wont get them, but hey there is another splatfest coming up.

Tigurr

Inkster Jr.
NNID
disasterbreak
It seems like a lot of people experienced this bug where they don't get their snails (there were posts about it on Reddit too) but sadly I don't think there's any solution, hopefully they've fixed it so it won't happen next time.

kyokencl

Inkling
NNID
AtakamaNoKitsune
i believe that if the news of another Splatfest is anounced before you log in the game after playing the one before that you lost the chance of getting your snails

thas is what i believe because i played the first Splatfest hours before is done (Copa America final and for the first time my country wins - all my country has an eye on it, myself included)

and i left my Wii U to my sister for a few days after that and when i got the chance to reclaim my snails, the 2nd Splatfest was announced and no other info about the first one and when the news ended no message about earning the snails happend so i lost it

thats my story and maybe an explanation theory about this topic

thats all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom